Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WR .... You were born to be wild.

giphy.gif

Morning, boys. Pute, you sound like my Daddy. Mom told him one day that I was trying to light the candle on both ends. He told her I already had it burning on both ends and was trying to light it in the middle.

No regrets. No time for them. New memories to be made.

Morning Islanders. Looks like another scorcher today. The way things are going i dont have to worry about a diet. My love handles are disappearing due to heat and working my butt off,,literally. 😁
Cant wait for beer thirty.🍻

Wished i could Angie but this building hasnt gotten our main power up yet that can run these huge AC Units or RTUs(roof top units). We just have temporary power for fans and such,,so by the time i go home i am soaking wet.😁

Wished i could Angie but this building hasnt gotten our main power up yet that can run these huge AC Units or RTUs(roof top units). We just have temporary power for fans and such,,so by the time i go home i am soaking wet.😁
That's terrible. Can you put your feet in a tub of water with ice cubes floating in it? Guess not if at work.

Morning misfits. Nice and cool now. Got down to 55f last night. Hard to get up when it's cool like this. Getting Windows washed today. They need it bad. When I do it they always streak and I miss spots so it is easier to hire it done. I would rather spend the time in my grow anyway.

We have some clouds today so it is a little cooler. Hope we get some dang rain.

Latest posts

Back