Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up today gang. Been on the run all day. Was supposed to be a slow day for me and then everything happened at once. That's life. Wish they would get done with my truck....rush hour is approaching an I don't do rush hour well anymore. People drive like I used to but not anymore. I am in the way. I guess I have slowed down since I retired. I actually try and drive the speed limit....imagine that.

200w.gif

Evening IOM, I see Bubbles now has a Tin Star. Congrats fine Sir. Air Frying Chicken Green Beans and Maters from the garden.
Then water the Pot Plants. Might get stoned by 7. Nice Buds up there Steve. Can Not Wait for a few of mine. The one I want the Most is Insane Chem 91 and Gman # 5 Purple UW x XXX OG.

Growing outdoors has been a long time coming. Back when I started growing. All I knew was outdoor and all it took to just to get a few oz's to smoke. Rippers, critters and parents (glare) and the law took their toll. Then I finally got on the net and found OVER GROW ( thanks to an add in the back of high times) Really...

Once I found out how to grow indoors. It was game on. Had good and the bad and the Borg...

Now that I can grow some what legal (card) (way over limit.....)It was a no brainer to grow outside again. I still keep a indoor going too for clones. It has come full circle. Now back where I grew and harvested my first plants. Was even busted here for growing. It's a long sad story involving my Dad and 25 years for the charge. Got paper time. He has passed and I forgave him. I feel blessed that I can grow here again.

Last year was the first time in 18 years I grew outside. Not a bad season but could have been better.

BMR 1.jpg

BMR 2.jpg
BMR bud 2.jpg

This year is a wait and see.

north side after.jpg

This is what I started with. A 40' x 100' dilapidated green house my dad built.

green house.jpg

Love the story, had a similar love but mismatched story with my dad as well (passed in 03). It’s funny how something so natural seems like such a luxury. Good news is I had a small windfall come my way and my indoor 4x4 is one of the nicest things I have and set it up the way I really wanted to. The results have been fantastic

I've been dealing with the worst run of grows since forever...for an unknown reason most of my girls in veg develop browning of the leaves in a chevron pattern, no bugs or any kind of disease that can be seen with 30x magnification...last night I came to the conclusion it has to be the water...it takes triple the acid to get 5 gallons of water to 6.2 today whereas a year ago it took a shotglass and the pH was fine...I put some well water in a glass and this morning there was a cloudy chalky residue on the bottom...decided to go back to RO water and hope that I don't have to continue throwing out plants at 6 weeks in flower...I tossed the last 4...for the first time in 20 years I made a call to see if I could locate some good herb until I can get this sh*t behind me...frustrating...:(

Latest posts

Back