Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@bigsur51 Don't be surprised that now you will use less BT to control the dam bud worms... I used 6 gallons last night. Checked today and found dead and dyeing worms.

Tested SB #2 tonight... Man It's going to be hard to just pick a couple of them to keep. This one has a good bubblegum flavor and the sweetness on the pallet. Nice up n happy buzz :flyguy:

sb 2.jpg

@bigsur51 Don't be surprised that now you will use less BT to control the dam bud worms... I used 6 gallons last night. Checked today and found dead and dyeing worms.

Tested SB #2 tonight... Man It's going to be hard to just pick a couple of them to keep. This one has a good bubblegum flavor and the sweetness on the pallet. Nice up n happy buzz :flyguy:

View attachment 263407

yes the haircut will definitely help control bugs!
im using a three part attack , Spinosad , Pyganic , and Azamax In rotation.
i just don’t like that these natural controls are not a good thing for the good bugs , like lady bugs.

yes good morning all you Cool Cats...

imfinlly got a hold of Brother Rosso and I plan on inviting him here for f no one objects.

hot mofo here and dry as popcorn f a r t s , it will take me over 200 gallons of water today just to feed the girls today and every third day with light watering in between

the ecsd x ogers is a monster , 10+ feet tall , hopefully they will yield big too

Bodhi’s snow leopard is just the opposite , short squatty bushes that are wider than they are tall which is about 4-5 feet tall and 8-10 feet around

heres a shot of some of the leopards

969889BA-9C94-4D3D-BA4D-3642F09B58A3.jpeg

Morning, nice legs Aladin! Nice bud as well...

Your plants are gorgeous Big, hopefully there isn't any help pollen n the air.

We have tomatoes running out our a --! Mrs Pute is gonna fire up the dehydrator today and start making salsa tomorrow. Rest of the garden is really coming on as well....harvest time here! Lots of work.

Guess I better do my morning duty and take Zoie ( my dog) out.

Morning Misfits. Nice Colo brother Aladin. What's up with those skinny legs. And by the way,,don't sleep on your stomach if you stay over at Putes.😂😂😂
Hope everybody has a great Friday.
Roster,,i had a friend that worked on his bikes in the Kitchen,closer to his fridge, and nope he wasn't married. 😁

Success on the diesel pop tester. One injector is toast and I think the other can be cleaned....

Do have a leak in one of my welds. No big deal to fix it.

Off to take pics of the plot and bunnies.

SB #4 on the test bench

sb 4.jpg

@ Bubble....don't give away my secrets. He would be just fine on his stomach........

Nothing going on in the grow today. My Key Lime Pie is all but done. Scoped her today and the trichs are a turning nicely. Several have turned amber. Gonna pull her tonight and put her in 48 hrs of darkness then harvest. Diesel is 3 days behind.

Gotta go an cut the grass before the day gets to hot. Later...

Those pictures absolutely amaze me.

You will all probably going to find this as hard to swallow as a Vaseline sandwich...

...But I have NEVER SEEN an actual marijuana plant. o_O:eek: I have seen sprouts (before the rabbits and peacocks ate them), but that is it. Never a real honest-to-Agincourt plant.

Latest posts

Back