Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon Misfits....The harvest is almost done here and all that`s left is the UEL Crosses which I haven't seen since the Moose hunters set up there camp about `I`/4 of a mile from my swamp....they were older French speaking gentleman from the Northern part of the province....stopped by there about 11 pm on Saturday night and they were drunk and passed out by there fire. lol....Also have 2 Frire99 x Exodus Cheese that are apparently might be the Holy Grail of late finishing plants....they are standing tall before the Man and are green and full of life...there are plants less then 5 feet away that are toast and I mean toast....completely fried by Mother Natures wrath....not sure where the frost hardiness comes from but I`m pretty stoked to see them alive and thriving....and like everything else I test outside, I kept clones and very happy I did.....hope your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

Yankees on tonite, go da bombers.................hope y'all are well, Thurman Munson was my neighbor growing up, long time Yankee fan.
So it's a stunning day in South Florida, BoGo on big wave golden ale, buy one get one, into beer 4, gumbo on the stove, smoked turkey, Cajun sausage n shrimp over rice yeah baby......

Take care everyone....Go Yankees.........DNF......buzzezzzzz off~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~\~

Life is good

Attachments

• 20200929_184402.jpg
    20200929_184402.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 9
You take a hardboiled egg, roll it in flour, wrap it in bulk sausage, roll it in a beaten egg, roll it in Italian bread crumbs, and deep fry it for seven minutes. The Old Hen eats hers with just salt and pepper. I like Frenches honey Dijon mustard on mine.
I first ate one at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. Tasted so good I had to bisect it and build my own.

Latest posts

Back