Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got over 25 groves of clumping bamboo, some reaching as high as 80 feet in the air. Clumping bamboo will stay where it’s put, but it will start to move horizontally from where it was first planted. Most of mine were planted from 5 gallon buckets and there now probably 20 feet wide but they do not run far from the center. I need to post some pictures when we have a nice day.

I've got a couple of spots down by the clay banks that I'd like to start some. I've been told that it doesn't jump rivers/creeks. True? By the time it came north toward the house, my kid would be an old lady. I just don't want to piss anyone across the creek off, even if I do own past it a bit.

I've got a couple of spots down by the clay banks that I'd like to start some. I've been told that it doesn't jump rivers/creeks. True? By the time it came north toward the house, my kid would be an old lady. I just don't want to piss anyone across the creek off, even if I do own past it a bit.
Any Crayfish

If you plant true clumping bamboo, it will not go more than 20 feet from the center in your lifetime. Bamboo doesn’t like to have wet feet constantly and it does need a lot of light in order for it to thrive if you plan it towards the size of the creek you should be good.

Good Morning !
Rain stopped
I know Im early but she wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas
1669888002818.jpeg

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around!

Cool and wet this morning, starting out at 38F and 84% RH, with 7 mph breeze. It's predicted to drop to 31F with snow down to 500 feet elevation, and us at 98 feet, so a rain snow mix predicted.

I put some kombu on to soak yesterday morning, for dashi and will whomp up about three liters of Miso soup today.

Dabbing and vaporizing are taking their toll on my lungs, so planning a batch of 100 mg dosage gummy bears. With my tolerance, it takes 200 mg per dose, but I'm concerned the wrong person might somehow snag one and have a really bad time.

When we were providing concentrates to cancer patients in exchange for a report of their efficacy, we determined that the average tolerance was about 100 mg, but the fly in the ointment is that there are people with super low tolerance, so we always started titrating at 25 mg. Cancer patients were taking 330 mg three times per day, which they had to work up to.

In Oregon, 10 mg is listed as one dose, with a maximum of 10 doses per unit. The unit is one 100 mg gummy, which most people take in one dose.

I ordered molds and a dispenser for the purpose and just got notice that the molds are in the mail.

Latest posts

Back