Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(*snicker*) Actually, being an androgen hawg, I was/is/am/be 'ware of both. But I was captured at age 17 by a snow-bellied witch with fire hair that did not grow anywhere but here, there and eyebrows. It sorta bent my preference forever.
Now see, that is the good thing about different tastes in women! If we all had the same tastes, us'n man childs would have killed each other off for the same woman eons ago.

I myself have found that they all pretty much taste good, but some wear better and are more delightful to be around, regardless of hair color.

MayThe4thBeWithYou.jpg

To each his own, but don't knock it until you have been used up by one.

You don't have to have a penis and gonads to have testosterone. Women typically have about 10 to 20% as much testosterone as us guys and it influences their sex drive. 20% is high enough to promote light body fur and make them hornier.

Higher than that can cause health problems, including infertility and is often a function of tumors on their ovaries or adrenal glands.
Not to mention a mustache.😁

always one of the highlights of my day. Get off work drink a beer and yes I know it’s a bud light but I’m thinking of changing to a pbr. Ride around listening to music and watering the garden
You can buy one of these
1683240726523.png
And say Im holding it for a friend LOL

Anybody ever try the guava cake strain? Walked in on Mr Subbie rolling today and the room smelled wonderful and strong like fruit and flowers very different than any of the weed in my pharmacy. It came in a box of goodies from my guy who on his last visit left us several ounces of different strains. This one is amazing. Nice buzz and deliciousness down to the last toke. High THC too as the good stuff always makes me snot up a bit and I have smoke it with a box of tissues. If you get the chance to try it, do so. I’m gonna put it on my seed list. Wow ✌️

Anybody ever try the guava cake strain? Walked in on Mr Subbie rolling today and the room smelled wonderful and strong like fruit and flowers very different than any of the weed in my pharmacy. It came in a box of goodies from my guy who on his last visit left us several ounces of different strains. This one is amazing. Nice buzz and deliciousness down to the last toke. High THC too as the good stuff always makes me snot up a bit and I have smoke it with a box of tissues. If you get the chance to try it, do so. I’m gonna put it on my seed list. Wow ✌️
Oh my Subbie :)
You are the Martha Stewart of our group with all you know 🌷:)

sounds like some good smoke

I will drink any beer except natural light or a dark beer
I remember as a young man, there was a pizza place called Lum's just down the road from where I worked. They had PBR dark on draft, and they'd sell it in iced pitchers. The stuff went down like water. Only dark beer I ever drank. Kicked my young spanky, too.

Sorry I've not been around as much... really busy trying to get Carty's Collective Crosses up and running.
I have 4 breeders working on strains, 3 proven, 2 new testers. Another friend making seed pucks with holes for seeds and my logo on the back.
20230319_060428[1].jpg

I'll have the following available in about 3mos if all goes well.
Gabagoo F4 Auto (Created in 2008)
Miss Piggy F3 Auto....(Created in 2008)
Wardawg F5 photo period (Created in 2004)

Testers
Gobstomper Auto... (Created in 2022).. New cross of: Gabagoo x Purple Stomper
Beast Mode Auto.... (Created in 2022).. New cross of: Gabagoo x Blue Vangoo

fingers crossed

Latest posts

Back