Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning GW. It was like Christmas at my house when I finally got to replace that 50 year old kitchen faucet with something more current. I still appreciate it every day.

gonna be cloudy with rain on and off today. Now the sun happens to be out so I guess I’ll go get the dog walk done…

hope everyone has a better day than yesterday 💕
This one was a replacement faucet but the lines all neck down to 3/16" going into the faucet and won't pass much flow.
”they” are telling us to stay inside today because of dangerous air quality. Is it smoky everywhere?
Air clear here.

No smoke here....for a change. Been outside weeding the garden. With all the rain they have taken over in a short time. Wouldn't be so bad if I could keep the sweat out of my eyes. I hardly sweat except for my head and it makes up for the rest of me.

Now that I am done the clouds have moved in and it has cooled considerably. That's life.....

First thing he will do when you finish is go out a roll in it again.
If we were talking about Ivan, I would certainly agree with you Kevinn , but we’re talking about Dutch…he’s too smart to do such doggie things…no smoke outside down here in the sunny south but there sure will be on the back porch directly…

Mrpete222 new fav show thks joe
Mr Pete is truly loved by his fans Look up Jimmy Diresta he is a maker from New York . Mr Pete is a great family man .
He is a born teacher and is getting over his life long addiction of collecting tools. He is selling off his collection as he ages and people are happy to have ANYTHING he ever owned.

No Smoke here as it`s been on and off rain for the last 5 days. Most of the fires are in Nova Scotia which is only about a 90 minute drive from here. Rib Fest starts tomorrow so i am hoping the rain will go away and comeback on another day.

Hey @bigsur51 Do you have any bud pictures of the blueberryXbluemoonshine and fireogXblueberry? Been looking around and haven't come across any bud pics

lemme’ look around ….in the meantime , here is a few

fire OG x blueberry

5CB59426-FF5C-49D4-A288-67E26590CD81.jpeg

blueberry x blue moonshine

10902E40-B1A8-41FE-A99C-9D2021F43AAA.jpeg

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
A partially cloudy day here, starting at 57F and predicted to reach 79F.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and a friend this morning and I have furnace service scheduled for two of the rental units this afternoon.

I replaced the screens in the rental storm doors but ordered the screen door package for one of the Andersen self- storing storm doors installed by a factory representative at $308. The screen rolls up and self stores when you raise the glass storm panel and unrolls when you lower it.

Good morning everyone! Can’t sleep I have been up since 2 but that is what happens when I go to bed at 8. I think I will grab a cup of coffee and get ready for work. I have to get off around lunch to take my son to get an echocardiogram as he was born with three holes in his heart. Doc don’t seem worried but I still get nervous when it is test time.

Latest posts

Back