Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canā€™t have real barbecue since I live in a small place. My George Forman grill is decent. I love you all. You All make my day. Keep having a good 4th. You All are my Family. ā¤ļø

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpeg
    IMG_0470.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
bong2.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
dcat.gif

Yet another gorgeous day here, starting at 64F and predicted to reach 95F.

Loud fireworks until about 3:00AM this morning, with Miss Layla seeking reassurance and solace. Mellisa our cat spent the night pacing on top of me as well, so I'm still tired this morning, with lots of unkind thoughts.

I have an invite to sit on a Q&A panel following Pharmex's cannabis extraction and formulation classes next weekend in McMinnville, and a 710 party later this week.

Housekeepers due this morning, so its off to Fernhill dog park for me and the sleek sly pup. She didn't get much sleep last night either, so don't know how socially active she will be.

Well now you know how someone feels when they go to a friends house who grows and thinks they might get an ounce and is offered an eighth!
Try showing up at harvest time with a new pair of scissors. Trimmers get better perks. :)

I have and have some in the frig downstairs. Burns the s-hit out of the bottom of my tongue.

2nd pull complete. One more and clean up the mess then looks like I will get somewhere around 30 grams from this.

View attachment 332861
How much weed weight was used to make approximately 30 grams?

Nice haul!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back