Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning peoples. I’ve been up for a while, but I have been on the phone for most of the morning. What I thought might have been Cove it is certainly not and it’s fading very fast. I woke up this morning with hundreds of these little bumps under my skin and sensitive areas like my eyelids forearms in between my fingers so it’s back to the doctor again today to see what the Hells going on… this is a sad statement to make but I am grateful I got into see the doctor the day I made the phone call. That doesn’t occur often anymore.
Sounds like sheits getting serious,good luck!

Walt, a Ruger, 1022, with an 8 inch suppressor and using subsonic rounds, will take care of the problem and your loving wife will have no idea of what you’re doing. We are talking silence, not reduced sound…
Damn Boo, hope you are ok.
I guess leading the good life all those years when I was younger is catching up with me ‘eh…

I thought I had enough wind in my sails to mow the grass...got 2 acres done and so am I...gonna chill and let my body catch with my mind...
Thanks for reminding me....I gotta go and cut the grass. I best get after it....rain later.

1689744655363.png

can you imagine telling a friend you broke your leg when a nut fell on it...
this nut fell on my head once. I was down in the bilge disassembling a pump nut slipped out of the hand of the guy working above me. It was a noggin buster I mean. Was not wearing a hard hat as it was in a tight spot
IMG_8550.jpeg

Latest posts

Back