Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Define God?

Can we agree that the "creator", however they/who/it are described, has given both the fox and the hare exactly what they need to survive and flourish, but doesn't appear to care which one wins in a chase?

Suppose man created God in our own image, with our own values, but that is not the same set of values the creator has, nor do they remotely look like us.

Consider that the creator created our bodies to include antibodies, that fight off parasites. Perhaps we are the antibodies of the body of mankind, and it is up to us to destroy the parasites and other invaders.

I believe that the answer is beyond our comprehension at our stage of evolution and because of that, we will all die believing we are right and be wrong.
Maybe some put to much importance in their time on earth, which is short. Human nature works against the understanding that their is a better eternity.

Bubba

Morning gang. Storm coming. I need to take my walk and cut the grass before it moves in.
I don't drink. Take responsibility for your actions, especially your homoerotic ones!

Bubba
I like a good buzz. My nights are usually spent sipping vodka and smoking a bowl. Don't do it like I used to. Moderation is the word for the day now!

I always do.
brings me comfort !
They make stellar pillows.
Happy B day wishes to Graywolf!

Bubba
Thanks brother!
Maybe some put to much importance in their time on earth, which is short. Human nature works against the understanding that their is a better eternity.

Bubba
Maybe because eternity and infinity are incomprehensible?
Happy Birthday Brother
Thanks brother!

Perfect example of a cloud burst.
I remember them saying they had to put lots of makeup and shit to make her look older and play that role.
Makeup? It's called old age. Damn fine looking woman in her youth.
With the big thermometer I use
He will be fixed up in no time.................. May not walk the same,,, ;)💕💕💕💕🤣🤣🤣
He's Oklahoma broke. Unless your thermometer is the size and shape of a 4x4 fence post, he won't even notice.

Couldnt help it ..
1694701660102.png

Latest posts

Back