Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yes Sir!…start them kids off early and they will grow up to be manly men and girly women!

when my late wife was pregnant with our youngest , she craved hot and spicy foods

so when our baby boy was born , it was not long before he was eating salsa with his baby food!……tins

to this day he loves hot sauce and spicy food…😂😂😂

BAD4LPb.jpeg

fermented jalapeño’s sounds interesting!…

we have the same Cholula and tabascos

we also like the hot Sarachi sauce on Asian foods

my favorite today is El Pato jalapeño sauce!

like a big duck ,I don’t give a quack!

View attachment 346259
I really like the Jalanasco! I found it at the zoo, but I think you can get it at WalMart.
It's made in S. Africa, and claims to support African Wildlife.

that part can be a little touchy and one must use wisdom when commenting about the weight….
I guess women's size standards do vary by brand, where weight is more finite, though ostensibly shapes can be another subject to avoid.

I've personally had the best luck with keen mind, big heart, and pleasing personality, as well as gorgeous eyes and alluring smile.

I guess women's size standards do vary by brand, where weight is more finite, though ostensibly shapes can be another subject to avoid.

I've personally had the best luck with keen mind, big heart, and pleasing personality, as well as gorgeous eyes and smile.

not to mention that you are from the sexiest state ever , Oklahoma!

Maintenance Manager for an oil refinery actually, but his words speak for themselves.

Texaco , ConocoPhillips , or DX refineries?

I have worked at all three of those refineries in and around Tulsa and Ponca City

DX was the worst dirty and unsafe place I ever worked…..we saw inspectors light a match and throw it on the dirt where we were digging and the damn dirt would catch on fire!..

we had one fire and one explosion when we worked at Texaco refinery n west Tulsa

Latest posts

Back