Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• mEFry1.gif
    mEFry1.gif
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 0
Semper Fi!

Thanks to all ya'll fellow veterans! OOraw!

Good morning brothers and sisters all! Hugs and tokes all around! Passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain today, starting at 48F and predicted to reach 55F.

Got the rental gardens weed whacked and the sticks all chipped to mulch.

My daughter fractured her wrist and requires surgery to repair. Her hubby is off work with a wrecked knee, giving them the dubious honor of family walking wounded.
Best recovery wishes to them

I just got off the phone with an old friend from way back. I’m sure many of you know him as Rocky. I called to thank him for his service to our country and to catch-up on old times. It’s nice to have friends for decades off the Internet, and still remain close…

ole RMB an me go back about 20 years at a pot site called Free Cannabis , ran by a woman known as Sunshine over in jolly old England…..

she sold seeds of a killer strandivar called Hells Angel , a real fast finisher at around 55 days..

good times

I think that was about the time you were a Moderator at Overgrow?….

wow, the golden years of online pot growing and networking...I became one of 5 site mods at OG...we ran hard and had a ball...god shave the queen, tommy, gunny, krypto, and I all gathered at my house and did a charter boat to the middle grounds...years later some of the cabana folks headed up to the cabin for a weekend of debauchery...Matt DeLisle was there for 3 of the parties, he brought Bodhi down and we rocked it til the sun came up...

wow, the golden years of online pot growing and networking...I became one of 5 site mods at OG...we ran hard and had a ball...god shave the queen, tommy, gunny, krypto, and I all gathered at my house and did a charter boat to the middle grounds...years later some of the cabana folks headed up to the cabin for a weekend of debauchery...Matt DeLisle was there for 3 of the parties, he brought Bodhi down and we rocked it til the sun came up...
was there dancing?

Latest posts

Back