Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning my dear, the boys are already outside and I'm heading out myself...tearing down the old grow and making room for 2 more cars...my tent is looking pretty nice, just can't get into the groove with tents...I miss the walk around room that the PM took over...such is life...

If I can find the Hallmark Channel on either of them, I might live through the night.
You have a smart tv? If you do download pluto it has hallmark and hundreds of other free channels. It is the only thing Dad watches.

Good Frigg day morning brothers and sisters! All hail goddess Frigg!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
guitar.gif

We made it though DMV with only a 27 minute wait, because we made an appointment. Lawrd Thor help those in the long line in front of DMV that just showed up..........................

My next to littlest sister (76) returned from her east coast quest with exciting tales of daring do. I can only imagine sitting that long at the wheel any more...............

Frigg.jpg

Just last week the weatherman said that we are done with rain for the winter. I had planned to do some outside work today and wouldn’t you know it it rained all day…
Look attit thisaway: You got a day off. Had a weird thing happen last night... I did a volcano bag of @boo's Finest, and went off to bed at 9:00.

Slept to 5:30. o_O😴

I have not slept 8 1/2 hours straight through in the last ten years!!

Latest posts

Back