Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1709209086602.png

Good Morning Misfits. Today's high 49 - tonight's low 33 - currently 22 in the Jungles of Hellinois. Coffee and pinch hitters are served. Busy work day this morning. Busy afternoon starting some much needed yard maintenance and clean up at home. I should be able to bop in and out of here. I am just the Butler, Yard Man, and Chauffeur. Happy Growing and have an uneventful day. Flipping my mystery grow to 12's before 2pm. 8a to 8p.

Good Morning Misfits. Today's high 49 - tonight's low 33 - currently 22 in the Jungles of Hellinois. Coffee and pinch hitters are served. Busy work day this morning. Busy afternoon starting some much needed yard maintenance and clean up at home. I should be able to bop in and out of here. I am just the Butler, Yard Man, and Chauffeur. Happying folks Growing and have an uneventful day. Flipping my mystery grow to 12's before 2pm. 8a to 8p.
Morn folks hope all great day

My breakfast will soon be ready. It's my favorite. This was from the other day. Chilaquiles
😋
Looks good. What's in it?

18 degrees here and sunny. I think I'll go ice fishing. It's in the freezer, and I'm gonna drown it in Coke Zero.

Latest posts

Back