Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gone food shopping since the Old Hen and I were kids. I'd go with her, she'd pick up something and then put it back. I'd grab two of 'em and chuck 'em in the cart. She says she can get it cheaper 20 miles away. I asked her if she was going to buy two dozen, and unless she was, it just wouldn't pay to drive that far to save a nickel a can. She also noticed that I liked to hang around the frozen food section during the summertime when the gals were wearing halter tops....

I haven't gone food shopping since the Old Hen and I were kids. I'd go with her, she'd pick up something and then put it back. I'd grab two of 'em and chuck 'em in the cart. She says she can get it cheaper 20 miles away. I asked her if she was going to buy two dozen, and unless she was, it just wouldn't pay to drive that far to save a nickel a can. She also noticed that I liked to hang around the frozen food section during the summertime when the gals were wearing halter tops....
I stay in the truck with the boy.
We walk the parking lot like a K-9 team

Grayfox does most of the grocery shopping. I took over while she was recovering from knee replacement, but she has healed up and furred over from that and is back doing the shopping. She's a smart shopper who keeps track of where the best food and best prices are, as well as what coupons are available.

Good morning venerable Misfits!
bigarmhug.gif
Cup-pipe.jpg

More rain today, which starts at 34F and predicted to reach 44F.

The kitchen faucet replacement went smoothly at the rental and we have an appreciative tenant. Probably doubly appreciative that I didn't call her on the broken faucet that had obviously had something heavy dropped on it. Shit happens and sometimes it is better to just suck it up as a landlord.

Off to the gym this morning but nothing else on the schedule, so looks like appreciative wet dog walks, puttering, and/or wanton indoor debauchery.

everyone push.jpg

My sweetie is a cupon hound. She delights in saving big bucks, and she's pretty good at it too.
Grayfox does most of the grocery shopping. I took over while she was recovering from knee replacement, but she has healed up and furred over from that and is back doing the shopping. She's a smart shopper who keeps track of where the best food and best prices are, as well as what coupons are available.
I hate going shopping
Too Many azzholz

Good morning venerable Misfits!View attachment 353134View attachment 353135

More rain today, which starts at 34F and predicted to reach 44F.

The kitchen faucet replacement went smoothly at the rental and we have an appreciative tenant. Probably doubly appreciative that I didn't call her on the broken faucet that had obviously had something heavy dropped on it. Shit happens and sometimes it is better to just suck it up as a landlord.

Off to the gym this morning but nothing else on the schedule, so looks like appreciative wet dog walks, puttering, and/or wanton indoor debauchery.

View attachment 353136
Got to love it

The German Shepard is a magnificent beast. I've had the opportunity to have owned three, they all died naturally on the farm.
On number seven here. A magnificent breed whose biggest problem is that they don't live very long.

We had Boxers on the farm growing up, one of which was a blazed face like your Avatar, named Muggs!
394634518_293928120233571_8795418629457595605_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back