Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that leaves me out :p
1709676310987.png

We are in the land of craft breweries here, and my taste lean more toward brews more like Heineken, or Modelo Negro.

I drank one beer last year and two the year before................................
Damn alcoholic!

I figure 64 ounces twice a week ain't too bad. My liver rebels if'n I don't feed it.

Damn alcoholic!

I figure 64 ounces twice a week ain't too bad. My liver rebels if'n I don't feed it.
I used to drink more but started liking it just too too much and had to cut back.
A genuine submariner guy I know drinks what he says are IPA beers. I got a sampler glass from the bartender. I had to go home and lick the dog's ass to get the taste outta my mouth.
Indian Pale Ales are hoppy. I like hoppy beers OK but grew to prefer the heavier dark beers like Negro. Stouts are typically too stout for my taste.

I drink my beer with meals, usually Mexican food and which beer I choose is heavily dependent on the menu.

Evening peeps. Getting my last field fenced. Price has gone up so much. Three years ago, 3,500. Today, 4.5 acre rectangular field with one long side already fenced… 10,800. I need some Tums.

Going to render some fat this weekend and make Lard. Going to give it a try. Vegetable fats don’t Seem to be as healthy as we’ve been told. It’s just soybean oil after all. Friend gave me some venison tallow and it is the best thing I’ve ever used on my leather jacket.

Good Weedsday morning venerable Misfits! Let the good times roll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I got a response back from the Consumer Protection Agency regarding my complaint about fraud perpetrated by Area Heating & Cooling. I spelled out my complaint and supplied supporting data, to which AH&C replied that they didn't agree, and CPA sent me a reply that I needed to try and work it out with AH&C or seek civil action in court. What a joke they are!!! Moving on to Plan B.

We tried out a new seafood restaurant last night and the food was delicious, but alas the portions were miniscule and handsomely priced for the quantities. In addition, it was hard to find, and parking was virtually non- existent, soooo that may be the last time.

Grayfox was unable to schedule the tenants for a furnace service day, so I masterfully took over and gracefully explained why it was time to fish or cut bait. I will work out the details today, but it looks like we will be able to do them all on the same day the week of the 18th.

Good morning T O Graywolf and company, todays high 58 tonight's low 41, currently 39, the establishment is hyping stormy weather today, tomorrow and especially Friday. I get a break with real work today, at least at this point and can slowly get caught up on my honey do list. I should be able to hang with the gang in and out most of the day, hopefully. Happy growing. Coffee, Pinch Hits and Dabs for everyone, I'm buying.

I can't drink and eat at the same time. Weird. If I eat first, I've gotta choke down the one and only beer I'll be drinking. I can drink my fill and then come home and eat like a ravenous wolf.
Same here. If I'm drinking and I eat something. I'm done drinking for the night. I've never been one to drink beer and eat food. It's one of the other. Food makes my beer taste bad.

Latest posts

Back