Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, too. Had a great night's sleep. Tempted to extend it, but the squawkers probably wouldn't let me.
1709734979327.png

Good morning T O Graywolf and company, todays high 58 tonight's low 41, currently 39, the establishment is hyping stormy weather today, tomorrow and especially Friday. I get a break with real work today, at least at this point and can slowly get caught up on my honey do list. I should be able to hang with the gang in and out most of the day, hopefully. Happy growing. Coffee, Pinch Hits and Dabs for everyone, I'm buying.
Good morning Bugus Monkey!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Snuck off for an hour and went to Vassar to pick up an auction item I won. On the way back, we stopped off at a business that sells all kinds of plants (flower) and other goodies. The wife wanted some more goose eggs, so in we went. We were met by a sign that read that it was self serve, and they had a money box screwed down to a table. Only in Millington could you get away with that! Put our money in the slot and got our eggs. Could have walked out with all kinds of free stuff, but I can't bring myself to rip off small business people. I can't even rip off a big box store. Just 'taint proper.

Gross and Why?
Striving for acceptance of others through enhanced beauty?

Shy and attempting to disguise her fine mind, keen intellect, and pleasing personality under a basket?

A dare or lost a bet?

Operating at a plane of consciousness too high and evolved for us to comprehend?

Someone did it to her while she was sleeping and she hasn't looked in the mirror yet?

Ignorance and stupidity?

Latest posts

Back