Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A psychiatrist was checking on the patients on a locked unit. He goes to the first room and sees a man swinging his arms like a baseball bat. The psychiatrist asked him what he was doing, and the man said "I'm practicing my baseball swing. I'm going to play in the major leagues when I get out of here!" The psychiatrist says "That's good, you have a goal to reach."

At the second room he sees a man swinging his arms like a golf club. The psychiatrist asked him what he was doing, and the man said "I'm practicing my golf swing. I'm going to be a professional golfer when I get out of here!" The psychiatrist says "That's good, you have a goal to reach."

He goes to the last door and sees a man throwing peanuts in the air, and hunching his hips back and forth. The psychiatrist asked him what he was doing, and the man said "I'm f- - -king nuts, and I'm never getting out of here!!"

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy with rain here starting at 42F and predicted to reach 55F.

Trying out a new concentrate mix this morning in my new dab rig. I mixed some pure THC-A Isolate crystals, with some terpene soup from THC-A Isolate production, supplied by a local extraction lab. Good flavor and good effects!

Good morning yall. I'd forgotten how nice Alabama can be in the spring. Still cool nights and 70s in the day. We decided to not bring any weed with us this time. It's not going to hurt us to dry out for a week. Although I am not sleeping well. I do miss the evening smokes.

Good morning yall. I'd forgotten how nice Alabama can be in the spring. Still cool nights and 70s in the day. We decided to not bring any weed with us this time. It's not going to hurt us to dry out for a week. Although I am not sleeping well. I do miss the evening smokes.
You ever try canna salve? It works great for pain. I add lavender to mine for aide in sleeping. You can add any or no fragrance.

Absolutely disgusting what this Country is turning into. Never thought I would ever see this trany gay bullshit out in the open and taking shit over.
I remember when you would have gotten your ass beat for dressing and acting like that in public and especially in front of children.😡

Latest posts

Back