Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man thats terrible!!! I can't imagine.

My youngest boy got bit 10 days before Christmas in '21, and I'm so happy that all he needed was a few stitches. A Cane Corso mastiff mix got him...
20211216_161258.jpg
20211217_071331.jpg

Remembering back when I was a kid and started smoking weed, and knew I needed rolling papers. So I played sick from school bc I knew it was Mom's shopping day on Thursdays (I had a paper route, and Wednesday's paper had grocery ads), and that would be my opportunity.

I waited until we got to a particular store and told Mom that I was going to the bathroom. Instead, I snuck over to the cigarettes isle (they weren't behind the registers back then), and I swiped a pack of papers. I didn't know what I was doing and grabbed a black/gold pack of OCB's (I thought they looked cool), and when we got home and I went to my treehouse, I discovered they didn't have any gum on them! But I learned with practice how to roll a smokable joint with those raggedy OCB's. Bet yer ass that the next pack I snagged had gum on them, lol 🤣

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy dry day starting at 42F and predicted to reach 55F.

Got water in the back yard again, so I will be preparing my outdoor gardens and getting my tamaters planted. I've also started shopping for clones. So many new names that I can't keep track............

That'd be three dead dogs and a dead owner if'n it was my child.
It's not gonna be good for the baby sitter due to her having no licence.They were all friends. The parents were friends with her Son.
It's a Fking mess. Poor little guy didn't stand a Fking chance. 12 months old.
Pisses me off every time I think about it.
I was so fking depressed yesterday I couldn't think straight.

Back when I was a kid, we didn't have no fancy plastic-coated diapers, all we had were the cloth ones - and they sagged and drooped, and the pee and 💩 ran down your legs! Oh, what a terrible time

Latest posts

Back