It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmentat

Reaction score
I'm running out of space in my light addition vegging greenhouse for my long season plants and I don't want to build another greenhouse... It's warm enough over here so I'm thinking about just moving some outside and stringing them up with white led christmas lights. My question is, do you think that's enough light to prevent them from going into flower? I really hope so... It would be so... cheery doesn't even begin to describe it... Let me know, Thanks! :icon_smile:

:stoned:

I would like to see this in action..

:48:

Me too.. :) I want to put it into effect and post pictures on MP... but first, I need to know the minimum amount of light that will keep a plant in veg and then I need to find out if christmas lights hung around the plants and on stakes around the plants have that kind of output.... Anyone?

As the resident Christmas Light freak I would say no. Christmas lights will not prevent your plants from going into flower. I've seen urban outdoor grows that flower with street lamps close by and they have alot more light energy than LEDs.

Latest posts

Back