Johnnys Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny5968

Reaction score
Well Im back after some computer problems and a few clonning issues, So ill try this again............ This time around Ive got 5 Martaro blues and 1Grape fruit Diesel into flower...... Today is day one of 12/12... Im useing adavanced Nutes..My Base is Iguana Juice, Mother Earth Organic Super Tea, And the helpers Nirvana, Sensizym, Organic B-1 Vitamin Booster.............. 1000 Watt HPS and a 400 Watt HPS.... Ive got the 400 goin for some extra coverage and I have 11 smaller ones going into the flower room in couple of weeks......The two little ones in the cups are some Northern lights a friend gave my to sprout......In the dome are 3 Original Afghani 1 From Seedmans..3 Northern light blue From Delicious seeds...2 Blue Cheese From Barneys Farm...And 2 White Widow From Seedman......:icon_smile:

They all look healthy and pretty squat looking with the exception being that tall one on the far left. Green Mojo bro. What size space(s) are you running?

The one in the back is a Purple Og I bought to mother up and the other two right in front of her are my new mother plants(Skywalker and Martaro Blue).The rest are all Skywalkers because i had so much trouble clonning.. My flower room 11 x 6 x 8... But I have a Panal with Panda Film On it to shortin it up a bit till they get a bit bigger and then i just move it back a bit and I have a 600 watt HPS to go up when the 11 are ready to go..Veg room is 11 x 6 x 8 also.. I took a room that was 11 x12 x8 and cut in half with a wall.Seems to be workin good..:icon_smile:

Sounds sweet....if you want her to behave and be a mom I would start training her now. Maybe a topping and some lst for sure. What were your cloning issues and did ya get it straightened out? When I top I use the top as a clone most of the time. Might not be a bad idea to do that with the Purple OG. jmo

I was useing OLIVIA'S Cloneing gel and not having to much luck...So i switched to clonex and everythings working out just fine this round Im 20 for 20 this time With the clone X
Last time with Olivias it was 1 for 10...
Put me behind for two months
And I Toped the Pruple OG Tonight!!.....:hubba:

Awesome...yeah I switched cloning gel as well. I went from Rootech to Clonex and I am a cloning machine now. Rootech sucked badly. Loving Clonex.

Hamster Lewis said:
Awesome...yeah I switched cloning gel as well. I went from Rootech to Clonex and I am a cloning machine now. Rootech sucked badly. Loving Clonex.
Two thumbs up for CLONEX.......

Just a few pics of my seedlings, They are 5 days old...My veg room and My Flower room from above
:icon_smile:

lookin right proper there Johnny5968. Hope u don't mind if I pull up my beanbag chair, light a :joint: and watch yer grow show?

greenest of mojo fer ya's, bud. :)

:peace:,

7ge:)

7greeneyes said:
lookin right proper there Johnny5968. Hope u don't mind if I pull up my beanbag chair, light a :joint: and watch yer grow show?

greenest of mojo fer ya's, bud. :)

:peace:,

7ge:)
Slide on in:hubba: I got the lava lamp warming up and the popcorn goin.......:icon_smile:

Do you normally have those seedlings so far from the light or was that just to take pics? Seems a bit far IMO. You can't put HID lighting right down on Seedlings but you still need to get them kinda close or they will start stretching and it is not pretty with seedlings. Although fixing it is not all that hard. You just add dirt so it gets buried deeper. Personally I don't like letting them stretch if I can help it. That's why I love vegging under HO T5's. You can get them right down on the plant and keep them short and squat. Other than that they look real healthy.

Hamster Lewis said:
Do you normally have those seedlings so far from the light or was that just to take pics? Seems a bit far IMO. You can't put HID lighting right down on Seedlings but you still need to get them kinda close or they will start stretching and it is not pretty with seedlings. Although fixing it is not all that hard. You just add dirt so it gets buried deeper. Personally I don't like letting them stretch if I can help it. That's why I love vegging under HO T5's. You can get them right down on the plant and keep them short and squat. Other than that they look real healthy.
This is the first time Ive ever done seeds,Ive always just cloned. I have a fluorescent shop light Will that help?... I just didnt want to get them to close to that mh...Ty For the info...:icon_smile:

Your plants are looking nice and green. However, you are wasting a lot of light by not having a reflective surface around your plants, I would paint the walls flat white and swap out the black tarp (or whatever it is) for some Panda film. You want reflective surfaces all the way around your plants. A 1000W and a 400W are only good for about 30-40 sq ft, so I would try and get the space the correct size for my light. How far is the light from your plants? You do have some stretch going on. Tell us about your ventilation. Do you have an oscillating fan on the plants?.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Your plants are looking nice and green. However, you are wasting a lot of light by not having a reflective surface around your plants, I would paint the walls flat white and swap out the black tarp (or whatever it is) for some Panda film. You want reflective surfaces all the way around your plants. A 1000W and a 400W are only good for about 30-40 sq ft, so I would try and get the space the correct size for my light. How far is the light from your plants? You do have some stretch going on. Tell us about your ventilation. Do you have an oscillating fan on the plants?.
I take you are talking about my veg room with the wasting light?.. And my 1000 and 400 are only in a 5 x 6 x 8 Space with Panda Film all the way around, well mostly Like the red carpet and the 70s paneling....Lol.. The flower room is 11 x 6 x 8 but I have a 5 1/2 x 4 foot long movable wall with Panda film on it, that I close in the space with.. And a 430 cfm inline fan Hooked to the 1000 watt and yes the are oscillating fans goin. My last harvest was 16 1/2 oz off 5 plants......Wish I had a T5 for veg, But maybe after this harvest Ill invest in one......:hubba:

Johnny5968 said:
Wish I had a T5 for veg, But maybe after this harvest Ill invest in one......:hubba:

They are one of the best investments I have made....

Latest posts

Back