Johnnys Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 7 of flower and things seem to moving along very nice (Mataro Blue)

.................:icon_smile:

Just put 8 skywalkers into the flower room tonight..:D

Pics to Tomorrow.....:icon_smile:

wow johnny looks like you got a nice setup there
pulling up a set for this one

Sin inc said:
wow johnny looks like you got a nice setup there
pulling up a set for this one
Thanks Sin inc.....Its always a work in progress...:icon_smile:

Ill have to post pics of the 8 skywalkers tomorrow...Didnt make it home before the lights came on.......:eek:

Im so bad at this journal stuff, forgot to tell ya my soil HP Promix...:hubba:

Some pics of my Babies.....:icon_smile: And the 8 Skywalkers I put into flower two days ago.... The two bigger ones in the red cups are Northern lights about a month old

so now that you got this going the wat you want. whats next on the list

looking good cant wait until i get a hps so tired of cfls

Sin inc said:
so now that you got this going the wat you want. whats next on the list

looking good cant wait until i get a hps so tired of cfls
:hubba: Hps are def the way to go for sure...I need to do some work to my veg room...The work never ends,but its happy work..........:icon_smile:

johnny those plantslook health i am courious what strain did you grow that you got 16 1/2 oz. from i want somecan you tell me where you got the seeds

skullcandy said:
johnny those plantslook health i am courious what strain did you grow that you got 16 1/2 oz. from i want somecan you tell me where you got the seeds
The seeds came form the The Attitude Seedbank.The Strains are Kannabia Seeds, Mataro Blue And Dutch Passion, Skywalker.............Mataro Blue is a mainly indica stable hybrid from Kannabia seeds collection. It's a thoroughly tested cross of well known cannabis strains of Blue Moonshine, White Widow and La Blanka............ Skywalker marijuana is a hybrid product of a Mazar female and a Blueberry male................I got them from a friend as clones....But I got 5 1/2 off two Skywalkers:hubba: and 11 off 3 Mataro Blues:eek: ......Thanks for stoppin by.....:icon_smile:

Lookin good. Keep up with the pics.

Im def gonna tag along to see these MB turn out... Ive been wanting to run MB for awhile now.... GL Johnny

Had a big wind strom last night and woke up at 330 am without power and about 55 in the house...Glad my flowewr room runs at night 5pm to 5 am so i didnt loose much light time with them.. Im Not to worried about the veg room,everything shoukd be just fine...Thanks for stoppin by Iams and JAAM...,,:icon_smile:

sorry to hear about your lights are they back on. how are the ladys doing

Latest posts

Back