Johnnys Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is all well.. Power came back on about 330pm.. Only lost about 1 1/2 of light in the flower room...

Some pics of the babies and my Mataro Blues...:icon_smile: Day 14 of flower

your ladys are looking good . hey is your hps so bright white do you have a mh in thier too. oh sorry about the last post i was high and it was for another post

Sin inc said:
your ladys are looking good . hey is your hps so bright white do you have a mh in thier too. oh sorry about the last post i was high and it was for another post
No MH, I just Add exposure to my camera and I have a digital ballast..:hubba: ...Seem to work for takin pics!!..And Thanks:) ..I cant wait till there done.....:icon_smile:

Day 18 of flower... Startin to see some goodness.....:D

Very nice Johnny... this is where the magic starts.:D

I'm 2 weeks behind you - looks great! I'll be watching!

Day 21 of flower (Mataro Blue) ......Things seems to be progressing well........:icon_smile:

Day 12 of flower (Skywalker) The skywalkers start out slow but they seem to get goin about the 4 week of flower..Dont know why....:icon_smile:

Johnny5968 said:
Day 12 of flower (Skywalker) The skywalkers start out slow but they seem to get goin about the 4 week of flower..Dont know why....:icon_smile:

That's when they become one with the force.

TheKlonedRanger said:
That's when they become one with the force.
Lmao.. Thats a good one!! I love the force........:icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
Very nice Johnny... this is where the magic starts.:D
Thanks you sir!!.........:icon_smile: Its such a fine plant to grow.This it the 3rd time running the Mataro and I think I got it all dialed in......:hubba:

My bud just flipped one of my Mataro's....

what's the effect like and taste?

...Can't wait for some to come back to me....

7greeneyes said:
My bud just flipped one of my Mataro's....

what's the effect like and taste?

...Can't wait for some to come back to me....
If ya smoke to much youll need a nap... Its got a very good body buzz to it and it seem to last for about 2 hours or so...It smells better when it is growing then when cured. It has a fruity smell and taste...Over all its a big producer and good bud, very compact..Its a keeper for me....:icon_smile: Thanks for stopin by!!

np friend....sounds like it'll compliment my sativa heavy J47....nice...thanks again.

Latest posts

Back