just a nebie question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do i need to put fertilizer in my soil if my plant is a week old and is in a 10in. pot..... im growing it outdoors..... if so can i use a product called dr. earths..... the npk is 5-7-3..... is this good for the veg stage.... this is the link to look at the dr. earths. http://drearth.net/products/blended.php

Organic 9 on that page would probably be a better bet. It's NPK value is 7-4-2. You need plenty of nitrogen for veg stage.

thanks rbh.... would u suggest any other fertilizers or do u think i will be good with the #9 on that page....:stoned:

for the veg stage anything with a high nitrogen level aka the first number im usin this stuff that is very strong and high in nitrogen think its like 34-7-10 or something like that i got it from my dads buddy that dose land scaping and land developing but yeah high nitrogen for veg stage and i would wait about 2-3 weeks after it has sprouted to use ferts and nutes

Oh yeah and if you do get a very strong mix like min only use a tiny amount i only use it once every other week for me cuz its so strong i got this other stuff that is like 7-4-8 but i dont want to use that its my moms for tomatoes so yeah but whatever thats my 2 cents

Latest posts

Back