Just a thank you..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missabentley

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just giving a thank you to all the Mp'ers who have helped me the past year or so. I may not have posted much at first but spent my time reading stickys and grow journals. I'm glad to feel at home now and growing the best bud I've had :D

missabentley said:
Just giving a thank you to all the Mp'ers who have helped me the past year or so. I may not have posted much at first but spent my time reading stickys and grow journals. I'm glad to feel at home now and growing the best bud I've had :D

very nice and nice grow!:D

The Best thing....

You get better and better:aok:

thanks for sharing the ride

:48:

Yep a lot of great people here have helped me alot as well. Green Mojo man!

yeah I came here thinkin I was at my zenith but found out that there's a peak above those clouds I have yet to reach.

Love me some MP, I do. :)

:peace:

Very true 4u. Seems other sites to be a bunch of teenagers having flame wars.

i am so happy you are smoking the best stuff you have ever smoked. That is exactly my thoughts few years ago...Enjoy..we are glad you are here. And your better half.

It really is a wonderful and empowering feeling to grow your own and for it to be some really DANK smoke. Sometimes when I bring smoke to a party I have to deal with peeps wanting to know who I cop off of because they want the same stuff. :) Glads we could help you get there.

You're a great asset to this place missa. :)

Now, where's mine? :p. ;)

HL, I've had people give compliments and ask where it came from as well. SM come on down well pack a bong :bong2: :D

Latest posts

Back