Just Saying Hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A-dub420

What'z' up everyone? I'm a new member to Marijuanapassion.com and i'm already having a blast. I'm planning on doing some growing of my own but, in a closet... Ya. It's a nice sized closet though and i'm sure i'm going to need all the help I can get from you guy'z'... This is the first time attempting to grow marijuana and i'm planning on using fluorescents... I'll be posting more information later and i'm always open for opinions. Thank you guy'z' very much... Peace

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow and helping if we can. ;)

welcome to the site ... I suggest taking a head first dive into the FAQ area and go to barnes and nobles and get yourself a good grow guide.Read till ya eyes bleed.

Well, thanks for welcoming me. O', and I've been reading... I received a copy of the "Indoor Marijuana Horticulture" by Jorge Cervantes and have been reading it every chance I get. I study the forums here at Marijuanapassion.com, like a gym teacher studies middle school students. But, once again, thank you for the feedback already... It's nice to know some people share the same common interests I do and, are willing to help out and share knowledge to the inexperienced. Thanks again... Peace

Latest posts

Back