Just What the Doc ordered!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE Day 16 veg White mothers
Day 10 white widow

Picture 006.jpg

starting to think i overwatered, some of the plants limbs are drooping whilst others are standing pretty erect, hmm..... maybe i need more time between waterings. If i give them a while to dry out will they pop back up?

Yeah they should be fine. I seriously have never had a problem overwatering I follow this regime to a tee. I don't go every other day or every 2 days. I don't try to measure how much I water. When I can poke my finger at least to my second nuckle and its pretty dry as in almost no mostiore at all I then throughly water them until water come out the bottom and something I give them a little more on my plain water days(no nutes).

I check in on them and if the top soil looks dry I poke my finger in. Not until its pretty much bone dry the first couple of inches from the top will I water again. Even if its 4 days down the road. Looking good so far though.

manels1111 said:
Yeah they should be fine. I seriously have never had a problem overwatering I follow this regime to a tee. I don't go every other day or every 2 days. I don't try to measure how much I water. When I can poke my finger at least to my second nuckle and its pretty dry as in almost no mostiore at all I then throughly water them until water come out the bottom and something I give them a little more on my plain water days(no nutes).

I check in on them and if the top soil looks dry I poke my finger in. Not until its pretty much bone dry the first couple of inches from the top will I water again. Even if its 4 days down the road. Looking good so far though.

yeah, all the rest are doing fine, just one, but she is doing better, thats pretty much what ive been doing, and man, they really responded to their first nute bath, they are really nice and green! Need to get a garbage pale or some kind of reservoir, this buying distilled water by the gallon business is getting old.

Well, here they are, doing good so far, just gotta keep it up!

f1aa068f223b1fd3472c35978106b44c-1223250359.jpg

There ya go moved it.;) The ladies are looking beautiful. :hubba:

JBonez, your plants look great, man! Not bad for your first time out, my friend...

If I may suggest, don't water them so often; let the soil dry out as much as possible before you water, it forces the roots to work harder in order to find the water and nutrients.

I believe this gives you a stronger rootbase and larger yields in return. Also, read up on molasses as a supplement; I think everyone should try it just to see the difference it makes.

NIce setup and impressive work! I'm definitely subscribed :)

Muddy Paws said:
JBonez, your plants look great, man! Not bad for your first time out, my friend...

If I may suggest, don't water them so often; let the soil dry out as much as possible before you water, it forces the roots to work harder in order to find the water and nutrients.

I believe this gives you a stronger rootbase and larger yields in return. Also, read up on molasses as a supplement; I think everyone should try it just to see the difference it makes.

NIce setup and impressive work! I'm definitely subscribed :)

yeah, im making sure the pots are very light before i water, just gave them some nutes last night, and i am lst'ing two of them right now to see the reaction.

Well i broke one of the main stalks on one of my plants, it isnt severed or anything, just bent over till it pinched on itself, like an accidental supercrop i think, will it be ok? or will cause the plant to bush out? all the other plants i lst'd are looking good, just want as many colas as possible.

lookin great...i say lower ur lights a bit.

good eye manels, yeah, ive got about 8 of the big ones tied down, gonna start lst'ing the smaller ones after i water them next. They are starting to look good, cant wait to do a scrog grow with dwc buckets, im gonna go straight to the challenging growing stuff! high yield is my goal.

My first grow was hydro and I fumbled my way through it fairly lucky in my opinion both plants ended up males. It was just a little to stressful not having a few grows under my belt to do again. I will probably go back to hydro in a couple more grows. I'm getting tired of moving soil around and what not. You should do fine as long as you have a ph meter and a tds/ppm meter.

Keep up the great work bro your going to have a bumper crop. Yeah like Muddy paws said use molasses man its great for soil micro life and the little beasties love it. I like General Hydroponics Sub Cultures and use it once a month its full of beasties then I always add molasses even on no nute days so they get lots of food. Good luck and happy growing!:guitar:

manels1111 said:
My first grow was hydro and I fumbled my way through it fairly lucky in my opinion both plants ended up males. It was just a little to stressful not having a few grows under my belt to do again. I will probably go back to hydro in a couple more grows. I'm getting tired of moving soil around and what not. You should do fine as long as you have a ph meter and a tds/ppm meter.

yeah, i hear ya about moving soil around and transplanting and such, kinda bothersome, but yeah, im building my dwc buckets right now, should be done and ready to veg some clones by the end of the month, cant wait! Soil def is a pain in the butt when working indoors.

Latest posts

Back