just wondering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ru2broke2

Reaction score
hello, i am new to this and was wondering if growing my seeds in organic soil using mexican bat guano as a fertilizer woulb be alright?

First :welcome: to the site. Secondly, yes, but I would skip the bat guano in the seedling pots. It's really not necessary and if too much is used may burn the seedlings. Definitely add it onto your soil though for when you transplant. I'm assuming you intend to start the seedlings in a smaller container and then transplant into a larger one, the larger one should have the bat guano.

yes :welcome: this is the intro..and we are glad you are here..this is the greatest site with lots of info..as Mike said bat poo is strong for seedling..I use it when I transplant just befor flower..and to make teas..good luck and again welcome to MarrP world..be sure to fallow rules:aok:

yeh welcome lar but i cannot believe 4u2smoke would make a pot of tea from batshite *** does it taste like 4u2
lol
skallie

Welcome :ciao:
cant see why someone would want to use bat guano..
IMO.. if a bat ever swung down and crapped in my plant id destroy it.

:banana:

skallie said:
yeh welcome lar but i cannot believe 4u2smoke would make a pot of tea from batshite *** does it taste like 4u2
lol
skallie

I dont know but My plants Love it:p

TDOC...you are to funny:rofl:

thedonofchronic said:
Welcome :ciao:
cant see why someone would want to use bat guano..
IMO.. if a bat ever swung down and crapped in my plant id destroy it.

:banana:
;) i feel the same way about COWS if a cow swung down and off loaded onto my plant IT would kill it ! LOL ! peace !

4u2sm0ke said:
yes :welcome: this is the intro..and we are glad you are here..this is the greatest site with lots of info..as Mike said bat poo is strong for seedling..I use it when I transplant just befor flower..and to make teas..good luck and again welcome to MarrP world..be sure to fallow rules:aok:
thank you very much for your acceptance and advice. your words of wisdom as well as the others who have taken their time to respond are appreciated.:p

purplephazes said:
;) i feel the same way about COWS if a cow swung down and off loaded onto my plant IT would kill it ! LOL ! peace !
well what ever doesnt kill you will only make you stronger. i am pretty sure people have and are using all kinds of natural fertilizers on many kinds of vegetations and mankind appears to be doing alright by it.

4u2sm0ke said:
I dont know but My plants Love it:p

TDOC...you are to funny:rofl:
i am on my sixth day from seed being planted in bat guano and soil. to my surprise the seed is now a 2 tier plant. i didnt think it would grow at such a rapid rate in soil. loli am so psyched!!!:holysheep:

Welcome to MP pull up a chair and keep on growing. Bat guano is a great organic fert but I would not use it on a seedling.

Latest posts

Back