Kade's Springtime Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
Well I wasn't sure if i was gonna do up another journal or not.... but once the lights flip over... I can't help it.. the ole stretching phase during bloom makes me wanna post up pics.

Got a good mother established... none of that dirrrty dirt stuff.. I'm rockin the cutoff 5gallon bucket dwc motherplant.
P1010487.jpg

The main grow had a 1.5 week veg...
I took clones from all over most of the plants the same day i switched the lights.
P1010491.jpg

I got a new vortex fan and filter.
P1010501.jpg

Made another cloner.
P1010490.jpg P1010493.jpg

I grew with DNF A+B Grow, DNF Black (humic acid), DNF gold (fulvic acid), DNF green, superthrive, and then at the end i got some pineamyte and added it for only one week...

Today is day 13 of bloom...
P1010494.jpg P1010499.jpg P1010500.jpg

The girls canopy is like nothing i've seen before on such little growtime... that superthrive and pineamyte altho $$ as hell is AMAZING...
The next grow i'm really really excited to use the pineoil through all of veg... overnight i could see the difference.

Anyways, enjoy until the next update.

let me asku how much of superthrive do you add

plants look very nice sweeeeeet

1 drop per gallon when used as an additive
25 per gallon for transplant
50 per gallon for seed soak

Topflite said:
is that 25/50 drops per gallon?

yes... altho i'd probably never do it... superthrive is crazy stuff... just the smell is enough to make u not wanna put more then one drop per gallon.

5 stars and subscribed. :) Your growroom makes me miss my jungle home.

Mucho mojo mi amigo and thanks for sharing.:aok:

Eman:ccc:

What are you going to do with your clones you have in soil? Or what have you done with them? Just wondering if you go from soil to hydro? I am assuming that this is not normally done.

Crazy Horse said:
What are you going to do with your clones you have in soil? Or what have you done with them? Just wondering if you go from soil to hydro? I am assuming that this is not normally done.

I took the clones to slow down the growth of the bigger faster plants closest to the mylar... they grow waaayyy faster closer to the mylar.

So now it turns out I have a couple friends that want a bunch... I keep cuttings rooting in the bubblecloner... so when my other plants are getting done I can pop my rooted clones right into the 12/12 lighting.

Dirt to hydro isn't a problem either... just wash off the dirt as much as possible... then put them in rockwool to filter any left over dirt that might wash off.

caribbean_smoker_20 said:
Nice..what strain?

The ORIGINAL! Skunk#1...

I know of ppl w/ blueberry and WW.. but they "dont do clones in winter" whatever that means. So I'll end up getting someone I know to order me seeds soon by the looks of it.

I wanna grow some skunk #1 also.I'll be trying to order some seeds in the future

Hemp-o Kitty said:
Beautiful K!!! As always!!!

the girls grew 2'' overnite... up into and over/around the reflector.

Excellent grow, looks like you love your girls ALOT!!! I would love to see them all grown up! Hope to see more of your jungle!

More pics for all u girl lovers.
P1010510.jpg P1010508.jpg P1010511.jpg

Can you count how many tops?
P1010509.jpg

They are reaching out around their own tops away from the table rite into the mylar!
P1010512.jpg

More as they grow bigger.

These were actually taken 5 seconds b4 the light went off at the end of day 18... but enjoy.

Canopy shot.
P1010517.jpg

The monster root ball climbing/taking over my dripstake. This one plant has been growing INSANELY...
P1010522.jpg
I'm scared it'll break my netpot and/or the 4" piping. I'll cross that hurdle when it comes.

Here are a couple more.
P1010513.jpg P1010514.jpg
P1010515.jpg P1010516.jpg

I'd take a pic of the room as a whole.. cept it can't be done... can't get far enough away to get em all in the pic.

Cheers!

How much are they going to give you at the end? Do you know approximately?
I can't believe how fast they grow!!!! How do you move between them?

Hemp-o Kitty said:
How much are they going to give you at the end? Do you know approximately?
I can't believe how fast they grow!!!! How do you move between them?

Well last time i got 520grams... and I had less plants.. but was still a 4x4 canopy. I personally think the yield will be up this time... it is really hard to say... however I'll be pumping the nutes to them... just like always... so we'll see how they do.
There isn't any walking between them.. they are on a table... I inspect from underneath the sides to make sure the stakes are all working freely.

Latest posts

Back