Kade's Springtime Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this your nute solution??? if so what a freaking deal i payed 89 for 2 gal one of each gro and bloom but they were organic (still quite a bit more)

crintonator said:
is this your nute solution??? if so what a freaking deal i payed 89 for 2 gal one of each gro and bloom but they were organic (still quite a bit more)

Yeah man.. Dutch Nutrient Formula... $50 for 2 gallons (A+B) or $20 for a liter of each...

i use pure blend pro gro and bloom all organic and freaking 44.95 us per gallon at my hydro shop, i should look online is the dutch organic and obviously it works

Well I thought I'd take a look at one of the smaller plants out front today.. and BAM done... on day 44... crazy fast... all I can think of is that the superthrive and the pinemyte made her grow fast or something.... I chopped 2of the other smaller plants too. Those will be something for me to do for a week while I wait for the biiiig ones to get done. =)

Damn you are lucky....I was praying for a harvest right about now, if I didnt kill my plants like 1-2 months ago.

558.9 grams dry... curing process begins... so won't be smoking for a while. Altho my cousin rolled one up and said he was really impressed and that it actually gets him really high... most stuff around doesn't I guess?

kade u are the girl i love all those plants im like whoa ur goin be smokin good this summ hey .great work u difently top it when it comes to the ladies on here not comparing but man thats a great grow .keep it up hun

flipmode said:
kade u are the girl i love all those plants im like whoa ur goin be smokin good this summ hey .great work u difently top it when it comes to the ladies on here not comparing but man thats a great grow .keep it up hun

How about this... i'm not a girl. Stop hitting on a guy! :D

Sounds like you have a secret admirer Kade. Flipmode, I am sure there are other sites you can go to chat with single lonely guys who are looking for fun. Lol.

flipmode said:
well hell with a name like kade what u expect lmao

Kade female? perhaps katie... or kate... or kimberly... but

KADE ''Aero Lord''

and girls dont usually like megaman either =)

:bugger:

Crazy Horse said:
Sounds like you have a secret admirer Kade. Flipmode, I am sure there are other sites you can go to chat with single lonely guys who are looking for fun. Lol.

Who says I'm single or lonely!! hahah....

actually... I am... :cry: hold me.

crazy horse with the pic u used no girls are hollerin at u man lol

katie kade whats the diffrence kaDEEEE yea i heard of kade like a star trek type of carater or warrior u know the goones and his people lol
KADE said:
Kade female? perhaps katie... or kate... or kimberly... but

KADE ''Aero Lord''

and girls dont usually like megaman either =)

:bugger:

:rofl: @ above

Kade, I'll be waiting for some nice cured-bud shots.
Great grow. :ccc:

Im Amazed Kade, your plants are just beautifull.
How large is your room and how much light are you using?

Until now I have used only FLS because I think I may have a heating problem with HPS once I live in a very hot town in Brazil.

gangotri said:
Im Amazed Kade, your plants are just beautifull.
How large is your room and how much light are you using?

Until now I have used only FLS because I think I may have a heating problem with HPS once I live in a very hot town in Brazil.

6.5x6.5x8

1000w hps with a 4" vortex fan

Latest posts

Back