Kali fire weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got a propagation dome root riots a heat mat I will be attempting to make some clones. I bought the fox farms threeooo grow big tiger bloom and the other one im going to get the other three the cha Ching and all that madness. Of curse I bought super thrive. I have not used it yet but I will with my clone clippings. I'm taking them from the ones I been having in my photos. So that's where I'm at right now. :vap-leafy_wave:

Well my clones have been killed by me I tried to transplant them and on all four I busted the footballs so I bought four more and made clones out of the four that I messed up. My last clones I toke all died except one. So hopefully my clones take root. I bought two blue dream a alien OG then original OG So I'm trying again. So this us where I'm at now I'm using fox farm soil grow big the three fox farms nutes I keep forgetting the names but I will get the other three later. I'm using tube lights right now I'm planning on getting a 600 watt light maybe for my tent. So this is where I'm at right now. :vap-leafy_wave:

Sorry to hear that bro...welcome back by the way, and Green Mojo. ♫♫♫

OK IM MAKING A NOTE FOR YOU CALI GROWERS. I have put clones outside to see if they flower to confirm the. Best date to grow in LOS ANGELES I got a plant in the best sun spot in the yard then one in a more shady area so this will give people a clue when it's ok to put a clone outdoors so I have googled it back and forth when is the best time to put clones outside in Cali and nobody ever answer the question they go all technical IMMA give you a day to plant and DONT have to worry about your lil baby clone budding. May 10 I PUT PLANTS OUT DOORS AND TO TOP IT OFF I BEEN RUNNING 24/7 No rest period for me its all into failing to perfection my clones that I took seem to be thriving I'm doing them different than I did my last botched attempt. All I want to do is grow bomb nice smoke that I can smoke all day everyday in isolation from the world fox farms will be my first nutes I plan on getting all 9 BOTTLES TO SEE HOW IT AFFECTS THE PLANTS. SO this is where I'm at right now

Your work look familiar. lol You ever been on riu? Just asking cause I thought I seen you over there. Anyways they are off to a good start. keep up the hard work bro. They look great.

Your work look familiar. lol You ever been on riu? Just asking cause I thought I seen you over there. Anyways they are off to a good start. keep up the hard work bro. They look great.

Thanx but nah this the only site I be on. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Good luck with them babies Greenphene.

Latest posts

Back