Kali fire weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long you planning to veg them green? they staying inside or goin outdoors?

did ya buy your nutes yet? I saw you were gonna use FF nutes... that's all I have personally run since day 1... IME if you wanna save some money just get the GrowBig and the powdered 3 pack(open sesame, beastie bloom, cha ching) and a bottle of cal/mag... We used to use the entire FF nute line but now just use powders and have not seen any decline in bud... :48:

How long you planning to veg them green? they staying inside or goin outdoors?

did ya buy your nutes yet? I saw you were gonna use FF nutes... that's all I have personally run since day 1... IME if you wanna save some money just get the GrowBig and the powdered 3 pack(open sesame, beastie bloom, cha ching) and a bottle of cal/mag... We used to use the entire FF nute line but now just use powders and have not seen any decline in bud... :48:

Im just vegen them inside then im going to put them outside yeah I bought fox farms already I got the first three and im going to buy the other six later im hopefully moving july so once I do the plants I have is going into a scrog my clones that I ake will go outside

NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY MY BABY GRADUATED FROM PROPAGATION DOME STRAIGHT TO FOX FARM SOIL. TO TELL YALL THE TRUTH FOX FARMS soil AND SUPER THRIVE IS A MUST iand fox farm nutes im just following the schedule so I dont know the difference with or without ok so I looked at some weed plants and I planted clones in about may 10 and they didntstart to flower they appear to be vegging so if I grow outside I will be almost comfortable to say may 10th is safe to plant clones but this where im at just pheeeninfothegreen

View attachment 20140526_134103.jpg

Here is a note for you Cali growers that use clones. I planted a clone outside MAY 10Th and my plant stayed in vegetative state no flowers what so ever. So next year I will try to put them out a lil earlier to see the best date. I will tell YALL when my first flowere become present. I had my plants on 24/7 then switched them to 18/6 then I put them outside and they didn't go into flowering. My plants loved the time change and it didn't affect here a bit. One clone I always get is blue dream. Why because its a monster yielder I'm still using fox farms soil and nutes. Plants appear extra healthy. :hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba:

WELL I transplanted two plants to outdoor now that I know its not gonna go into flowering. Hopefully the two I put out can stand my poor transplanting skills. Soooo May tenth is wonderful time to put your clone outside my Cali growers. My blue dream plant is about two to three feet in one month. I'm not using nutrients on the ones outside. Just plain hydrant water. I know and I can be wrong this blue dream plant will get taller than 7 feet. If I put out any more plants they will be from the clones I took off my other plants. Ok I got a blue dream that I have been growing under some tube fluorescence I planted the one outside first then I bought another one and put it in the pot. SOOO I'm using fox farms of course. IM lower stress training all the plants oin my inner tent. The blue dream on the inside is growing way mor nodes or branches than the one outside. The blue dream outside leaves are growing way bigger than the one inside. So that's where I'm at today. I only water the ones inside like once a week. I still DONT know how long I will veg but IM not in no rush

Now that I'm legal, man I can't wait to do some OD next year. Beautiful plants there, greenphene. Good job, bud. :)

Now that I'm legal, man I can't wait to do some OD next year. Beautiful plants there, greenphene. Good job, bud. :)

Thanx yeah IM bout to save myself a whole lot of money. Forget the dispensary. :)

And these buds was straight water no nutes outside soil. I only gave them and started them out on fixfarms soil and thrpe grow big or the two for the first stage just in the months before i transplanted them in a yard

Latest posts

Back