KeepsTen's First

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so decided I am not gonna build the enclosure, and set up anything until after this harvest. Ive spent a lot of money on it already, and itll be hard to move everything around in the room, especially since most would involve building the enclosure with the plants still in the room, so yeah.

But, I switched it to 12/12 yesterday, though it was on earlier too, so it went off then back on. I was amazed when I checked it today to see that at least one is already showing female. Its got the long white hairs coming out of the base of a few nodes already. Another one looks like it may form balls, but ill have to wait till at least tonight or tomorrow to check.

Right now though, its kinda hard to get to all the plants individually, so ill be pullin em all Friday morning to check em and see the progress.

Oh, and didnt cut any clones... With not knowing this strain, and still havin to build stuff/being so busy, I am just gonna buy a clone or two later as my mother and start over.

Also picked up some Botanicare pro-bloom and sweet citrus. Which, the guy at the store said youll actually smell a hint of it from the plant and final 'product' Thisll be interesting.

Okay, looked again today, 4 for 4 female so far, 4 more still waiting on. Cant wait to see em all in a week or so. Hope none are hemies, but im having some pretty good luck with this grow, especially for a first.

Ill do pitures this friday when I do all the cleaning etc.

Latest posts

Back