Keif

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran a batch (one tube) of BHO last night. It was easy, but it takes a lot of butane and a considerable amount of weed. I ended up with a few drops of oil. It's amazing smoke and works real well, but what a messy process. I still have a pyrex bowl I need to clean up. I'm thinking I'll continue making dry ice hash -- wonderful stuff.

Goddess, if your came out greener than 4u's, perhaps you need a smaller micron bag. Mine has a very hashy taste. I don't see how compressing it would make it taste better. It is fun to compress though. I have made some of the cutiest little one gram cubes. I gifted one to a lady yesterday and received a kiss :)

For a while there I was afraid I was going to end up with more weed than I know how to deal with, but weed is a highly desired commodity. Almost everyone I have gifted has come back and bought at least a quarter oz. I have sold enough now to pay for the whole set up and repay me every penny I have invested. What a wonderful hobbie :)

Peace

The HempGodess....how long did ya shake for?...I only shake the bucket for 2minutes..than toss and refill...I like to shake and move...the material does go from tan to green...Did your boooty shake as well?:hubba:

Latest posts

Back