largest tomato competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok

and so it starts

the excuses

I have been on a 10 day road trip

my wife assured me she was more than capable of lookin after a few toms.....

so she rings n says I have tied them up for you as they are going mad

so

I will upload some pics asap

this may just give you a clue

more l8terzzzzzzzzzz when I'm straight

man I want to jump in on this! Im already eatin 'maters!:D
Oh and the ones you see in the cab are clones from my outdoor betterboys.

Image025.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image024.jpg

1stpepper.jpg

Image023.jpg

thanks for playN TURKEYNECK..is the first pic your TOM of choice?...those Look 2B YUMMY...keep us posted my friend with pics we hope..Good luck

Ok OK

So,

I found time today to try n put the mess straight.
Boy, and was it a mess.
These buggers are growin fast, n my trip away had left them neglected.
Side shoots galore.
Oh, where to start.

In the end I just had to be brutal.

The followin pics are not really aimed at the toms, but its the same vicinity.

5_in_5_to_go.jpg

2nd_view.jpg

View.jpg

view_21.jpg

Thumbs_Up.jpg

nice garden bud..realy like the second row...love the DIRTY hands..LOL...

hello fellow growers :D. sorry about not posting anything, anywhere for the past few months, but our computer went nuts + needed fixing. i do believe everything is now o.k., so lets get this tomato a growin. :cool: in the beginning, i started a bunch of veggies in my grow room. they went nuts + grew way to big, to early, so i had to take the tomatos (may 1st) + plant them, laying sideways in the ground, they were so tall. then the weather here turned quite cold - many mid - may nites, temps were very close to freezing. still is cold. lots + lots of rain. the other day a heavy hail fell - very rare for that to occur here. the weather may be lousy for us, but the garden is quite happy about it. all these pics were taken back on the 8th of june. will update in a couple weeks. great growin everyone - just luv those gardens u guys got goin.:)

P1020100.JPG

P1020101.JPG

P1020102.JPG

P1020103.JPG

P1020104.JPG

P1020105.JPG

P1020106.JPG

P1020107.JPG

for some reason i feel closer to you hick.... only a downwoods boy would even consider growin in a container like that.

I LIKE IT!

i havent even had time to update, but i will :D

UP here we cant even start, unless indoors or a greenhouse, before june and most importantly, my OldLady says I am to stay the heck out of her garden :angrywife:

However, I found 4 tiny seedlings abandoned by the composter and put em here by the patio. The OldLady doesnt like it much, kinda like its competition with Her garden or something, and it takes up some of Her lawn :hubba:

In the background is Puffin's punkin patch. Unknow strains of pumpkins, goards, squash, watermellon, cantalope, etc. I just throw all kinds of seeds back here and they grow, cross breed and end up being food for the deer. I like to watch em cover the yard, that much less I have to cut.

the two on the left are tomatoes and the two on the right are peppers. they are just 23 days old today, notice a couple flowers on all, and peppers on the plant left. :) As fast as the they are growing, I'll be eating them before september I'd say, but I dont really get much chance to garden with the OldLadys prohibitions eh, and have little experience with garden veggies ;)

all 4 day 24.JPG

peppers day 24.JPG

tomatoes day 24.JPG

Latest posts

Back