Larry OG, Satori and ConnieChung Flowering Phase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rose, dman, jaam and pp. Glad you are onboard ;). And happy that you like :aok:.

dman ... haven't understand the question ... sometimes that happens ... oh my english sucks ;) ...

Is the question when will i harvest ? Today is the 1st day of the 6th week. Going to harvest the 4 Larrys between the end of 9th and beg of 10th week. As you guys say ... 70 days to bed time.

Looking good bho....yeah 70 days is the golden zone for my cut of Larry OG. 8 weeks=good, 9 weeks great, 10 weeks awesome.

:rofl: I love Barnie on H.I.M.Y.M., he's awesome, mostly becuz NPH is awesome...lol. Have a good one and keep up the great grow.

peace,

7ge:)

bho_expertz said:
Thanks Rose, dman, jaam and pp. Glad you are onboard ;). And happy that you like :aok:.

dman ... haven't understand the question ... sometimes that happens ... oh my english sucks ;) ...

Is the question when will i harvest ? Today is the 1st day of the 6th week. Going to harvest the 4 Larrys between the end of 9th and beg of 10th week. As you guys say ... 70 days to bed time.

No problem BHO, i was asking when will they be done, but you answered me, about 4 more weeks. thanks.

7greeneyes said:
:rofl: I love Barnie on H.I.M.Y.M., he's awesome, mostly becuz NPH is awesome...lol. Have a good one and keep up the great grow.

peace,

7ge:)

NPH ?

The tricks of the guy to eat *** :ignore: ... OMG !!!:D

dman1234 said:
No problem BHO, i was asking when will they be done, but you answered me, about 4 more weeks. thanks.

Saturday will take some pics ... I have two Larrys that will kick for SURE !!! The buds are coned shaped ... Cristals and more cristals ... Really happy with the looks.

Thank you guys a lot for showing your grows and talking so good stuff about this strain. Me mostly a Mandala guy :eek: is very happy with the show.

NPH = Neil Patrick Harris, the guy who plays Barney...nvm :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nvm is what ? :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bho_expertz said:
Hi all,

First would like to thank all of you guys that helped for those years here in MP. Learned a lot, seen lot's of nice technics, very good skills and very good advices.

Thank u all. And a nice 2012.

Second ... Some pics :hubba:. Can u tell the kush side in the Larries by the pics ? And the Satori buds hidden behind the leaves ? Connie Chung has a very nice uniformity. ShowTime :icon_smile:

View attachment 182824 View attachment 182829 View attachment 182825 View attachment 182830 View attachment 182822 View attachment 182827 View attachment 182826 View attachment 182828 View attachment 182823

Loving the feeding scheduling and a big thank you to HL. Going to try to raise a bit the Bloom and see the effect. Until now very happy i'm. What are you guys feelings ?

Hit hard because the end is near ... Of the year :cool:

:48:

great job so far...very nice!

Dang. Looks real nice. Pretty soon I am gonna be asking you for advice!

nouvellechef said:
Dang. Looks real nice. Pretty soon I am gonna be asking you for advice!

That is just impossible ... I see you as one of the Gurus ... No way José ;).

Weekly pic update. Hope you enjoy the new layout :hubba:

DSC_5729.jpg DSC_5718.jpg DSC_5731.jpg DSC_5721.jpg DSC_5723.jpg

DSC_5715.jpg DSC_5712.jpg DSC_5734.jpg

Latest posts

Back