Last Look at my Ladies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Well the time has come to harvest my little beauties tomorrow so I thought I would post some pics before I Trim! The strain is C99 from the Brothers Grimm they have been flowering for 63 days with the last 48hrs darkness! The Trichs are 70% amber 30% cloudy just the way I like! :hubba: So enjoy the pics!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

PS. 10 HRS of trimming ahead of me, thank god for hockey, 13 games tomorrow!:D

P3110129.JPG

P3110134.JPG

P3110135.JPG

P3110141.JPG

P3110147.JPG

P3110152.JPG

P3110153.JPG

P3110158.JPG

P3110159.JPG

P3110155.JPG

P3110156.JPG

phatpharmer said:
Well the time has come to harvest my little beauties tomorrow so I thought I would post some pics before I Trim! The strain is C99 from the Brothers Grimm they have been flowering for 63 days with the last 48hrs darkness! The Trichs are 70% amber 30% cloudy just the way I like! :hubba: So enjoy the pics!

PS. 10 HRS of trimming ahead of me, thank god for hockey, 13 games tomorrow!:D

I'm not much on hockey, but if you need help trimming...I'm just saying.:D

WOW that is beautiful. i hope mine are as pretty one day :D. may i ask why the last 48 hours of darkness?

Those are some fat looking ladies. Looks like its bud all the way down the stem!

Nicely done man. Im sure youve been waiting for those 10 hours for a looooong time though.

you mind takin a pic after you trim too?? i would love to see how they look sans leaves! :hubba: very nice!! :D

:yeahthat: The first bud pic looks a lot like the stinky pink pic from yesterday.

Thanks for the compliments guy's, Yes I put alot of love into my ladies but its well worth it!:hubba: I'm going to start trimming in a couple hours when hockey starts!

Pencilhead: I wish I had help to trim, but I very picky and would rather do the job right myself!

IamGanja: I leave in complete darkness because I've read that it brings out last remaing goodies in the plant! Not sure if its true but its what I've always done so if it aint broke don't fix it!

Curiouscat420: No problem I'll take some pics when I done trimming and post them tomorrow as I'll have my hands full tonight!

PS I've grown this weed for years mostly outdoors so i'll a smoke report sometime soon!

They look wonderful! C99 is one of my favorite strains. If I trimmed for you, you would have no complaints--I am dam picky myself.

The 48 hours of dark really does nothing for your plant, either good or bad, so if it makes you feel better, go for it.

Goddess no doubt your as picky as me! I found in my travels that women tend to take there time and do a much better job than most men! Most men just want to get done where as women tend to enjoy the moment! I'd have to say the C99 is in my top 5 as well but as anything I need a change I'm gettin kind of board growin the same strain so I'm changin to NL for awhile and will return to C99 maybe next fall as I always have a MOM of C99!

phatpharmer said:
... as I always have a MOM of C99!...

Ohhhhhhh, I am so jealous. I think that I am going to have to go on a hunt for some C99 seeds. She was my first (solo) hydro grow...Cindy and Apollo 11, both from Joey Weed, back in the old Heaven's Staircase (RIP) days...

If you are ready for something new, you might check out some of Mandal's strains. I have been really happy with the ones I've tried.

those look mighty tasty indeed... very nice work...

Latest posts

Back