TGA Subcool's Third Dimension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that'll be good for the wee ones. You probably have a ton of work a head of ya? Throw up some pics of the new GR when ya get a sec. I do enjoy pics of a GR in progress.

I hope everything works out for ya. My wife is the same way, I think it's menopause for her though. GREEN MOJO bro.

You are totally right Power Planter. Most days my girl doesnt mind but on a bad day she will try to blame the power bill on me and get all paranoid and just act crazy. But she doesnt seem to mind smoking it though. I think its just women.

maineharvest said:
My first subscribe in like 5 years.:tokie:

Sweet!! Hope I can put on a decent show for ya. I'll put up some pics in a bit after I finish making dinner. The plant is missing one of the rain leaves, but I see new growth and it seems to be doing fine. Pics to follow soon.

Subcool is one of the many breeders that Ive been wanting try for a long time now. All of his gear looks pretty nice.

That has to be really hard when your spouse isn't in agreement. I understand where she is coming from and of course where you are. It is good you can talk it out.Good luck.

You are starting w/ 1 gall smart pots right? I think they are really small. Hamster can grow lots in them, but I can't.
Glad you have the journal KR

My wife see's DEA in all the bush's and tree's around the house if I smoke a joint and don't use the air freshener. LOL. I'm a real desperado!!:hubba: :smoke1: :angrywife:

im in the process of flowering TGA Subcool rite now

Agent Orange
The Flav
Space Bomb
Cheese Quake
The Void
Vortex
Jilly bean

i also have Pandora's box but didnt get to flower it this time.. will on next cycle.

i flowered Jilly bean, and Agent orange before and they were both very nice.. Agent Orange smells exactly like an orange for real..

Small update. Rose, thanks for checking in! For the most part, we are in agreement. I know she's going through a lot right now and my hobby is catching the focus of her unhappiness. My part as her husband, is to let her vent and being open to her feelings.

I'm not sure how much I've mentioned here, but her father is dying from cancer. I'm not quite sure where it started, esophagus, or stomach or something like that. During his second round of chemo, they had to stop because his health was too bad to continue. He couldn't eat, couldnt do much of anything really. He was getting better when they found another tumor, on his brain this time near his optic nerve, causing terrible headaches, hearing and vision loss. Round 3 of chemo.

Before they even started, they found it had spread to his liver and the lymph nodes surrounding it. He's pretty much terminal now. He's seeking experimental treatment and hospice.

I started looking for strains for his chemo. I've got several different strains that have been known to help cancer patients with pain and appetite, as well as sleep aid. He's currently taking morphine injections before bed and when he wakes up, and pops loratabs all day. I'd like to help some of that go away. I'll be doing this grow and maintaining it.

I'll also be starting 70 beans this weekend hoping to find the right combo for him. I'll put up a grow journal if anyone wants to follow.

My wife has been wanting my construction to finish so I can start this grow for him. She's tired of seeing him hurt also. I've pushed myself to exhaustion finishing it, but I'm ready to start now.

I'll post pics of 3d when I get home.

I'm really sorry to hear about your Father. I hope things go smoothly with the chemo. Good luck and many blessing's to you and your family.

Very good TKR. I was married to a person that didn't want me to grow and smoke so i'm now divorced ... I love hearing those stories where a family is using the smoke for health benefits. Perhaps this will get yourselfs even closer. Well done man. And good luck for wife's father.

Day 9. I need to do a water change and give a first taste of food. I'll do that in the morning. 2 plants harvested and trimmed, 4 hellacious days at work, and an average of about 3 hours a night between the garage and the farm getting the grow ready. Almost done. Eyes can't focus, but that could be the 3 bong rips of blue mystic that got an earlier harvest so I could smoke. Shower is free and bed is calling me.

Bleek..post up some pics of those TGA beauties you've got in flower if you've got some pics. I don't mind ya doing that in here. Thanks for the kind words powerplanter. Same to you bho. I've got some strains that have worked for the pain from cancer and chemo. I'll be throwing up some of rocksters cheese, and some of TCVG's mixes. Also, LSC has said their redrock has been good meds for some of their patients, so I'm hoping that between those I'll find something. Add in the freezer bag full of others I've collected, I stand a good chance of easing his pain. Time is a problem now. Work to do. Sleep first.

Night friends. Thanks for it all.

Day 009.1.JPG

Confirmed female from both the 3D and Tahoe. Burned the bejeesus out of the 3D and she suffered dome PH issues the few days I couldn't go check on her. Fixed PH issues last night, gave another, smaller dosed feeding and things should be looking better today. I'll take pics also, but take it easy on me. She's a bit ugly, and might be self-conscious about it.

The Tahoe lady can take a beating. Hit her with a strong shot of nutes last time and there was just the tiniest bit of burning on her tips. Some PH issues also in my absence but that was fixed last night.

Pics coming today.

Starting to take clones in the next day or two. Flipping first round within 2 weeks. Give or take a couple days.

Flushed both plants. Or flushing since it still just PH'ed water.

Took 15 cuttings of the 3D to see how my cloning skills are. If they root, they'll be flipped after a week of veg.

Checked on things this morning. 4 days after taking cuttings, and all are looking green and perky. That makes me happy. I didn't check for any roots. Im just leaving them alone as long as they look happy.

I'm having less success with the top I took from the Tahoe plant. I tried going straight into a 1-gallon pot, and deviated from the routine I used with the smaller clones. I was/am attempting to use the top as a new mother in soil instead of DWC, and if I'm successful, I'll strip the old mother and use as clones. I'm not sure what the problem is with my PH jumping all over the place, but I'm done fighting it until I can get a RO system setup. Im getting out of hydro until then.

If the top doesn't take, hopefully one of the other clones do.

Took 15 clones bout a week ago. 10 of them were showing roots out of the sides, so I placed them in cups in the tent. The others were rooted, but I'm gonna give them a few more days before transplanting.

DSC00809.JPG

DSC00810.JPG

Man you got plants coming out the wazoo bro....you are going to hve an army.:)

Latest posts

Back