Let's see those Christmas Trees!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Here is our 2009 Christmas tree post. I figured it would be awesome to see what all of us stoners can come up with. Here is my tree really any christmas picture is good!

plant pics 120609 029.jpg

hey wheres the trees?? kaotik I see you...:eek: :) :hubba: :D

oh bother.........LF??? come on man dont make 2Dog drag the christmas spirit into you...with friendly reindeer ozzy hasnt shot yet..

I don't have to put up a tree this year! It's already a great Christmas for me :hubba:

i thought about hanging ornaments on one of my flowered blue mystics...lol

:rofl:

Great idea 2Dog..I just seen My girl Ukgirls tree so she should be along later..Im takeing ours out tonight and Kids will do this week..Merry Christmas 2Dog..From Ukgirl and I 2U and yours..

19.gif

Now 4U and UK have the spirirt! I bet her tree looks nice. Her daughter probably loves helping mom put it up...fun times! I cannot wait for pictures...arent you going to visit her soon?

that tree would last about 5 seconds til my dogs knocked it over...

mine is a 7.5 foot alberta fur fake tree I bought at a yardsale for 5.00...box said was 199.00 originally...I love yardsales!

2DOG,i'll get mine up when laptop gets home later this eve.

hey 2dog i could finally upload :D

100_9135.JPG100_9137.JPG

and yep the little one had her friend over to help ,,they had fun ,made their mess then left to the calmness of her friends house for a sleep over leaving mum to clean up all the glitter and broken baubles and lights :rolleyes: yep im missing half of them :rofl:

i was thinkin of decorating a healthy lady just turning amber thats one for a comp the best decorated plant ? itssss xmas:D

art thats some tree :D xmasdrinks at yours i take it :lama:

stunning tree looks so rich with the red and gold colors! just beautiful. I bet they had a blast putting it up! my mom wouldnt let us touch the nice breakable ones lol! those went at the top placed by her..

Latest posts

Back