Let's see those Christmas Trees!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL nice 'bud' trees GG 'n DOS.. Loving the xmas trees everyone, ours is a bit poor in comparison.. I'll try 'n get a pic uploaded soon.

ok here is my contribution to this thread... I got my christmas tree put up on Saturday and the wife and I decorated on Sunday. We are a young couple just starting out so we have no kids or for that matter any sentimental ornaments like alot of you all do... but we still enjoy being festive. :p

Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy. :heart:

tree1.JPG

tree 2.JPG

ll that tree looks awesome is it real? bet it smells great....the fun thing will be watching your tree evolve year after year....love th4e candy canes but my hubby eats them off so fast it would hardly be a decoration here lmao..

yes it is real and I love the smell of a nice fresh tree. The wife puts the candy canes on but like you said they come down almost as quick. lol

We stock several boxes so that we can keep adding them to the tree as she eats them. Darn sweet tooth of hers. :)

Beautiful!
I like em all - old and new.
But Smokin Mom and 2dog made me sentimental for my parents old old ornaments. I called asking for them and I think I waited to long. They are so old(the parents) that they forgot where they put them????? sorta sad but what the hell - LMFAO!

Here's my WW done up just for fun....

010.JPG

Latest posts

Back