Let's see those Christmas Trees!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of humble contributions I found online... I always go back home to my parents for Christmas so I get out of having to put up a tree around here... :hubba: But hey! Most of us have trees growing in our closet!:aok:

If I decorated one they would look more like this::rolleyes:

Merry Xmas.jpg

2120756201_57aa642b6b.jpg

dirtyolsouth said:
Here are a couple of humble contributions I found online... I always go back home to my parents for Christmas so I get out of having to put up a tree around here... :hubba: But hey! Most of us have trees growing in our closet!:aok:

If I decorated one they would look more like this::rolleyes:
Santa would be truly impressed with that tree haha;)

lol I like these stoner trees...

very cool ray I have one of those old glass trees too but mine is green I have never seen a white one..too cool!

We had one of these goofy silver 'pom pom' Christmas trees when I was a kid in the 70's... lol... :p

SilverTree.jpg

i like that tree there DOS :aok:
i want one .
i aint got a tree up this year tho.
got a cat who likes to nestle up in the dang thing when its up.
i got him as a kitten right before xmas 3 years ago and his fav place was up in side the tree. he climed up to almost the top and laid down and slept some how in the branches. til he knocked it over one day.
then next year he tore the crap out my tree the day i put it up and left so...
plus i hate takin the tree down so n hassle this year LOL. :aok:

dirtyolsouth said:
We had one of these goofy silver 'pom pom' Christmas trees when I was a kid in the 70's... lol... :p
We had one of those to - think it was late 60s? we had a four color wheel. My mom was a freak - dad TDY "fighting for democracy" or whatever.... and Mom put up the tree on Thanksgiving Day.

No tree for me - no children or guests expected so off to the parents Christmas Eve. Dad has this funky tree - came lit and decorated. You push a button with your foot and it raises itself :eek:. They musta not gone over to well or been to expensive because I can't find another like it anywhere ......

So I put out the small nativity set and hung a wreath on the door, did my wrapping before Thanksgiving (am I my mom?) and I'm set till New Years.....

016.JPG

dang i wasnt the least bit in the xmas mood til now you guys LOL.
im more one those whos not really a bahhumbug type but i usually just continue in life as normal. only i go to family for holidays and see all the spirit then LOL
i thik i got a small battery operated led xmas lite string. a short one. mayeb find a coupel tiny decoratins and throw it all up on my frog sativa. :hubba:
isnt there a "decorate ya plant contest thread on here at all ?
you'd think us stoners would for sure do somethin like that... :rofl:

i got get me sum decorations first . but if anyone feels up to startin a contests thread go for it. but figure i'd let sum1 else open it the way i disappear from time to time. LOL
plus i'd like an openin pic for the act an all i got is the led lights for now .
goin shoppin this come weekend tho. :aok:
either way im still gon dec out my frog prolly contest or not. just think it'd be a neat photo addition to my lil jumpdrive scrapbook :hubba: Lol

UKgirl420 said:
hey 2dog i could finally upload :D

View attachment 142437View attachment 142438

and yep the little one had her friend over to help ,,they had fun ,made their mess then left to the calmness of her friends house for a sleep over leaving mum to clean up all the glitter and broken baubles and lights :rolleyes: yep im missing half of them :rofl:

Ah yes those darn glass bulbs... that's why we switched to plastic at our house. :rolleyes:

2Dog said:
Now 4U and UK have the spirirt! I bet her tree looks nice. Her daughter probably loves helping mom put it up...fun times! I cannot wait for pictures...arent you going to visit her soon?

Hello 2dog..your thread is comeing togather nicely..:48: we re planing my trip for Feb..would like Vallanines day..but if we get a sooner date thats great too...will keep ya informed..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Mine is a mix of ornaments from my childhood as well as a lot of homemade ones by my kids.

I have friends that do themed trees, even down to the colors used. I would much rather have a combo of everything, and lotsa colors. I do love the blue lit tree. :D

I have this little electric box you plug the lights into and it beeps and flashes the lights to the low tech music. That thing is 30 yrs old!!! The flashing is now getting to me, so its only used while they're awake, lol.

Looks good SM.
Up until recently we were using ornaments from childhood and before on the tree. Some were from the 20's and earlier. All retired now except for a couple.
Still use some the kids made growing up. But mainly all fresh new stuff weve been collecting lately. I dont care for it. Lifetime of Christmas memories with the rest.
Couple that didnt get retired are these little wooden drummer boys. Hand made by a neighbor I had when a child. He gave them to me for Christmas. Hes been dead 40 years now I guess.

SmokinMom said:
Mine is a mix of ornaments from my childhood as well as a lot of homemade ones by my kids.

I have friends that do themed trees, even down to the colors used. I would much rather have a combo of everything, and lotsa colors. I do love the blue lit tree. :D

I have this little electric box you plug the lights into and it beeps and flashes the lights to the low tech music. That thing is 30 yrs old!!! The flashing is now getting to me, so its only used while they're awake, lol.

just beautiful...my tree is a big mix up too...some of the stuff is from different countries or handmade I dont think I have any duplicates on my tree....my fil called it eclectic that jerk...lol

Latest posts

Back