lets talk about sex.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiseguy_Chef

Junior Greenthumb
Reaction score
ok befor hick or somebody gos an yells at me, i do know how to tell a male from a female, (been geting pratice at it latly).
ok what i want to know is, i got 1 plant that is going in to flowering i think, at 18/6 lighting time. its not a know strain. it came from some strawberry coaf that i got of my boy. the chronic sure tasted like strawberry, got an oz an found 3 seeds in it. well one of thoes seeds a female, with flowers growing eveywhere, an beging to proude bud. i am seeing tric's growing on the pistles an there are well more than 2 per bud site. ok my ? is how do u tell if your plant is a auto flowering plant? the mazar is showing pre-flowers (female) in the 18/6 time frame. but they are a fry cry from what my first female is makeing. it is going in to a streach an growing about one an a half inches aday. are thies not caristices of a plant flowering? an why would a plant grown in doors begin to flower so fast at a 18/6 rater than the normale 12/12 that it take to grow buds?

Certain sativa strains will flower once any reduction in light is sensed because they take so long to fully mature. However I think that you just have the typical preflowers that are displayed when a plant reaches sexual maturity. Pics would be a big help.

going to take my good 8mp cam over to the grow spot, (the girls do not grow at my house) so i can show u what i mean. the reason i say is cuz the pre-flowers on that one plant, compared to the preflowers from the mazar preflowers.......don't look very sativa, looks more indica... all thow i think it does got a high % of sativa in it as well. based on plant growth, but the leafs are all indie's

best i could do, keep for geting to take my damn cam...... this the b est my cell phone will do.

11-16-08_1617 (2).jpg

11-16-08_1618 (2).jpg

yimmy capone said:
Ohhhh, I thought you were talking about doing the love thing. I came rushing in like a horny little rabbit. My bad.

:rofl: ...me too..:48:

Latest posts

Back