light schedule for clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
I just clipped a clone off of my blueberry clone and it just instantly drooped over and it looks like its dead now. Hopefully she pulls through. I have the soil very moist and I have been spraying it often. I have it under a weak floro lamp right now and dont know how many hours of light to give it. If anybody has any sugestions on a good light schedule for the first few weeks let me know. Thanks.

with my clones i kept it on 24 hours, havnt had any problems

I don't think that this is a light problem. It sounds like an air bubble got trapped in the stem. Did you clip off the end of the stem underwater and cut it at a 45 degree angle? Did you use cloning gel or powder?

I think that soil is a poor medium to clone in. I would recommend using something like rapid rooters or rockwool.

Hemp Goddess is right about the soil. You might want to also try a planting sand. Easy to check for roots and all you need is some water to get them out.

I agree with Hemp Goddess. Put the clone in rockwool with some sort of dome over it and it will do much better. Also cutting under water seems to help. Just my thoughts. I wish you the best of luck with them. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back