Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brouli said:
(he said ) he never saw before but he said also i might be some retarder lowryders or mixes like THC sugest .

I never said they were retarded my friend, I just so happened to come across some pics of recent growers's lowryders and alot of them got Lowryder but "crossed" not mixed with the infamous, all known, NORTHERN LIGHTS! I had taken a look at the Northern Lights pics when they were just 7-11 days old , and let me tell ya, they look alot like yours do. I thought you would get happy to hear such wonderful news. Hell I wish I had a Lowryder crossed with Northern Lights! Good luck my friend, and dont give up.

:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!! I DROPPED MY LIGHTS ON MY PLANTS LAST NITE WHILE ADJUSTING THE HEIGHT! I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT. The only thing that worried most from the whole grow was doing just that. I was like in state of mourning all day today because of what happened last night.:( .......But then when I came home from work with the thought already in mind that my plants were going to look like crap when...:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The little suckers had white hairs sprouted on each node! What the *****! excuse my french people but after having been smashed and stuned they come back with pistels? Pretty tuff little plant I'll tell you that. I will post pics of the damage so that I can get some pointers from who ever on what you would do in a situation like this.

Here are the pics of my damaged plants. oh yeah...and the nutes I am using.

lowryder 102.jpg

lowryder 103.jpg

lowryder 104.jpg

lowryder 105.jpg

lowryder 106.jpg

THC did they break any stem? They dont seem like it in any of the picks.

Yes, one did break at the top main node. Look at the first pic and you clearly see there is no top node there. thats why its leaves are reaching for the lights.

If you broke the top node off it's no big deal. I snapped mino once more than 1/2 way down the stalk. Taped it up with a pencil and some electric tape and it came back fine. Anyway to your predicament, it should be fine. Just think of it as a rustic topping. lol

the only difference with mine is that I did'nt save the top. It snapped off completely, as in decapitation! Oh well here are some more pics......

You were right. check them out now!:eek: 2 day full recovery, they are starting to grow again, faster than before.

lowryder 107.jpg

lowryder 108.jpg

lowryder 109.jpg

lowryder 110.jpg

lowryder 113.jpg

Que guapas! Beautiful girls you got there! Whatever your doin...keep it up! Nice work!

Hey man, i'm reading the thread and likin the lil lowryders a lot! would these babies be your best bet for a stealth grow, seeing as i'm only interested for self use?

Looking nice THC. What you should get now, with the one that the top broke off, is 2 mancala's of growth. So instead of one big top you'll have two. :eek: :) :eek:

Thank's guys. Appreciate the compliments:peace: . Any way I was inspecting them today with my glass and found that one of them has a male pollen sack.:aok: This is what I was trying to accomplish with gibberellic acid. The 4th pic is the Hermie. This is going to increase my chances of not using the male pollen I have stored in the cooler. Thus also increase chances of recieving Feminized seeds.

switched lighting on two. started Flora Nova today.

lowryder 114.jpg

lowryder 115.jpg

lowryder 116.jpg

Nice trees man... So how old are they? What's your light schedule?

what lighting d`you have on em THCskunk,nutes etc?

They are 3 weeks and 1 day, today. I started them with Fox-Farm then transplanted into Ferti-Lome soil. I am using CFL lighting through the whole grow. Started to use SuperThrive from the start and Guano-Gro one week later. 3rd week I started to use Flora Nova. I now changed the lighting to more orangish or red spectrum light cfl (for budding). This is actually my first grow in soil. And I like it better than Hydro. Its more earthy and easier to do. Hydro was used when I had high demand for product. But smoke for me,myself, and I, well.......I think soil medium is perfect. Besides, I am very patient for good things.

"patience" is a virtue,"we" need to have in heaps and bounds.
good things come to those who wait;)

Latest posts

Back