Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
four more days till harvest on one.

lowryder 002.jpg

lowryder 561.jpg

lowryder 013.jpg

lowryder 588.jpg

DLtoker said:
Man, The yield really is weak on these...

lol.....what did you expect? 500 grams?............:rofl: This was clearly talked about way back when Hick was explaining it, remember? the twins are the ones that are ready, for some reason, they are getting yellow and the trich's are hard crystal. the one on the far left, is almost there but needs more than a week more. the one in the middle is the one that got really hurt when I dropped the lights on them when they were lil kids. that one is a late bloomer. this plants are fun to grow! Next Auto-flowering grow, ....afghanryder, 3-way, and MasterLow. rock on lowees!

anyway thes lil suckers are almost two months old, if only I had more room. (here anyway):rolleyes:

No, not 500. Haha. But, they all look to be around 15 grams... give or take with density.

nah i think it will be alot more actually. those look really good. if you have read up on lowryders you know that some can get really dense and these look pretty good. Hey THC i was wondering. im using cool white 26 watt CFL's right now for my lowryders. should I use something in a more red spectrum when they get later into life or should i jus keep the cool whites going ???? I also have a small 20 watt Cfl grow light

Oh yeah, I wasn't saying they look bad. They look great actually. I was merely commenting on the strain itself.

THC... your buds look bomb i wish i could smell your garden man wait... did i just say garden... i mean your forest... haha! peace man i bet it heavenly

BSki8950 said:
should i jus keep the cool whites going ???? I also have a small 20 watt Cfl grow light

I would leave the cool whites after 2weeks, then kick in the cool white. that 20watt works fine for one plan, get more light.

thanks guys, appreciate the compliments. they get denser and thicker every day, those pics are 5 days old. I will post some new one soon.

DLtoker said:
Oh yeah, I wasn't saying they look bad. They look great actually. I was merely commenting on the strain itself.

I know you were, thats why I was bieng sarcastic about it, another is because I found it funny when you said that.

hey THC . i dont understand the first part of what you said earlier. what should i use instead of the cool whites after 2 weeks ???

yea i have 3 CFL's cool whites going now. and one 20 watt cfl grow light

YO T i need to teel you man
the smaler plant its a FEMALE ya man im happy like a MF

the biggest one its a male i hope that the small one will turn to be a female also. Man im so happy since i saw the white hairs stickin out :)

but now i need your help :
how often to water them and amount of mixture,
i will mix my 3 part GH nutrients (hydro stuff)
and i understand that im going to be adding 2-2.5 tsp of swater with superthrive all the way, thru grow ??

with a 16 oz bottle. I fill it up all the way to the top and equaly give to the three plants (with the superthrive of course) and then give them nutes once every five days. Just make sure your soil is nice and moist.
Let me put an example: Mon-superthrive @ 8am/ Tue-superthrive @ 8am/ Wed-superthrive @ 8am/ Thurs-no waterings of any kind, let top layer of soil dry, make them want the next watering/ Fri-same amount of water only this time use your nutes. This is the routine I have been using, of course you can change the routine when ever you want. For some reason they tend to thrive when letting the top layer of the soil dry up, its like they sucked up all the moisture and now need more so they activate backups to survive. Its wierd to explain, but thats how I see it.
Anyway your doing a good job, and the one you think is a male, its probably a female. if it's more than 20 days old and you havent seen any sexes, its a female. even if you see a male pollen sack show up later, its a hermie. but for some odd reason, I had a hermie, it sprouted a couple of male sacks thinking, YEs! I will get some feminized seeds. but like I said for some odd reason, those sacks never made it, they stop growing and never opened up. I was reading on a forum once stating that lowryders have hard times pollenating its self. meaning the percentage of plants bieng hermies is 17%. NOw I don't know if this is true for all Auto-Flowering plants, but it sure was true on mine.

BSki8950 said:
hey THC . i dont understand the first part of what you said earlier. what should i use instead of the cool whites after 2 weeks ???

soft whites is what I meant. your plants wiil look orangeish yellow with these lights. use those for flowering.

Man THC they might not look like a majorly high yeild, but they look like they MORE Than make up for that in potency! lol

Latest posts

Back