Long-haired dudes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, i had long hair like i said, now it's growing back out, it's about 7 inches now, but it does get really hot in a garage jamming with friends lol. But it's cool, i can deal with it. I'm getting hot doing something awesome lol. I didn't know so many people would have long hair :p

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

did the native thing back in the 70's hair down to my butt in a braid:)

1/2 inch max now tho..... cheap and easy to do :cool:

HGB said:
did the native thing back in the 70's hair down to my butt in a braid:)

1/2 inch max now tho..... cheap and easy to do :cool:

Same here man! Now, I use clippers set to 1/2 inch and just mow everything the same. Even my beard.

I have only one picture of me with long hair. Everyone always asks "Is that your son or something?"

my hair used to be like 2 inches below my shoulder
I got a little cut
now it just like touches my shoulders.

Stoney Bud said:
Same here man! Now, I use clippers set to 1/2 inch and just mow everything the same. Even my beard.

hehe same here :D mines got the vac attachment :hubba:

Mutt said:
Pulled the Metallica make over huh. :p just picking man. no lie heat and hair don't mix. whew!!!

My freind is a pro drummer...I had the honor of scalping him few years back. 3' long hair and one *snip*. looked totally different.

Hey you are going to make me cray! :cry:

Did the Bethoven thing with my hair back in the late 60's and early 70's, but in the last couple years I decided to grow it out a touch and cultivate a beard.
Now my hair will still bleach out in the sun, and get fairly light, but added to the mix is a lot of gray in all of it now, and I'm getting hit with Hey Moses jokes. It's all good and the hair is about 5" long, It's not a lot, It's poofy LOL
smoke in peacesuccohash.jpg
KingKahuuna

succohash.jpg

Shoulder blade length and going strong here. Unlike most, I did the short hair thing for a long time, measure in decades not years.

Mine is cut short on the sides and jelled on top:shocked: Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back