Long-time lurker steps into the light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaGreen

mama to brats n buds
Reaction score
hello! finally decided to join the conversation after spending along time just watching. you guys have given me so much help from my very first grow to my latest set of babies. so my thanks for that. i suppose i should tell y'all something about me..well. i'm a mother to 4 kids , i enjoy growing things..no matter what they are. in fact i have used quite a bit of knowledge from here in my veggie garden as well! i'm primarily an indoor grower but i place my pots outside during the day for the first week (i think the natural light does them good). i'm a bit of a hippie and i only use organic products as well as using a bit of folk wisdom. i guess thats about it, i think that was a decent intro to me. as soon as i unearth my digital camera, i'll post pictures of my newest babies, we just moved from the sea to the mountians and my entire crop died enroute (they were in bad shape to begin with) so im starting afresh. thanks for readin and i hope i can make some sort of contribution to the boards! :D

MamaG

Hey! Welcome to the group MamaGreen! It sounds like you definitely love to grow!

Sorry to hear about your crop kicking while you were moving. That's a hard thing for plants. Good luck on your next grow. Maybe you can start a Journal on it?

Good luck to you,

Stoney.

:welcome:

Welcome to Marijuana Passion.jpg

Cool to see another gardener lady who grows all sorts of things. I have .5 acres planted in ornamentals & veggies. Been into gardening since '93 but I have learned a lot here that applies to lots of plants.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: hey welcome is good to see some female around and welcome and any help just ask??????

thanks for the warm welcome :) i'm not sure about a journal as i am one of those people who rarely completes written tasks, lol. i'll be putting up a few pics soon as my babies are becoming toddlers quite quickly :p

love the quote about benifit and growing, lol, just joined myself, and live in the mountains.....and just started growing seriously this year, tho have had a garden before, not one full of pot. You still gonna grow indoors, now that you are on a mountain? i am growing outside for now, and think i am going to start an indoor site for pot and tomatoes. as those would benifit the hubby and me the most....lol...
new to the site too, and female too,
tcbud

yeah still indoors..the soil is for the dogs here..mostly yellow dirt and rock, plus its just safer to do it indoors. once we are doing better money wise we will be using the old root celler (7'x12') to grow until then its the spare bedrooms closet :)

Welcome to MP MamaGreen. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow and seeing ya round the site. ;)

Latest posts

Back