Looking For A Good Place To Buy Small Amount Of White Widow Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KissinStars

Reaction score
I would only like to buy around 10 seeds But Im not sure where to start Ive looked at the list of rated banks but all of them even the best rated ones have ratings that say they never got there seeds or lost there money and all that worries me. I know I want white widow for sure and possibly another strain as well but either way I only wanna buy like 10 seeds.... Any advice appreciated Thanks!! :rolleyes:

I only buy from attitudes or Nirvana. Attitudes has a guarantee depending on the shipping you choose. They also have a mix and match which I like. There is always a chance of not getting your seeds. Its the gamble you take.

yeah...I use attitude also...never had any problems....they have good selection also...they got three or four strains of white widow...so check them out..cannabis-seeds=bank.co.us/

ive never used greenhouse and dont know thier rating but i would think thier ww would be good

Got mine from Hemp Depot - also had very good luck with Hemcy and Attitude as well.

Latest posts

Back