looking for good microscope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moaky

Reaction score
i want to find a good microscope that is a hand held one that would allow me to see the tricombs on my buds that are alive. anyone know where to get one. do you know how powerful it needs to be to see the tricombs

any hobbie shop will have what you need.

:yeahthat: Radio Shack $10 & change.It's a 60x-100x & you need at least a 30x,I believe, so you're good to go. Get that scope & enjoy that trich show:eek:

sick. found the scope for only 10.99. works great. but you also need 2 AAA batteries. sweet thanks guys

i use the Weed-O-Scope from 420jars.com. it has an led light so you can illuminate the area you're looking at and its 30x-100x and you can focus it too. works great and its $30.

my $0.02

woOzer

I got one and it works just fine ! Cut a leaf from the bud area..
I am going to get a BIGGER one to be able to see more!!
I like the one on ebay for about 3 grand ! It has a way to look at the trichome on the computer and other things...:cool:

wow FH. 3 grand? lol. you would have had to have a very bountiful harvest for that. im gonna look for it now since it got me intrigued.

Latest posts

Back