low life scum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That crazy vancouver guy said:
lol...what I found... is that the small dogs can be the meanest little son's a b's around... and the most viscious :eek: ... my little, old lap dog is one scary little dude... he goes after big dogs fearlessly and is a great "protector" for me :rolleyes: (that is the biggest laugh... but I let him think he's the protector - ya gotta give 'em some self esteem and let 'em think they have a major role in yer pack...) ... he simply won't back down and gives it his all...although, if I don't step in and take the other dog out, I'd be taking him to the vet right away and dropping major coin :rolleyes: . it's really very funny to see him do his thing... he's so funny :D . gunna miss the old fart when he's gone....

i have a small dog aswel i've post a pic of her in a few. she thinks she's a monster. but really wound't hurt a fly either.. just lots of barkin. im gonna make one of them mean as hell after this..

and yes hippy that door is most likely what caused this. im not sure if it was cracked when he showed up or not but i'd rather replace the mj than replace my door. if it had been locked and they wanted what i had they would have gottin it anyway.. all my buddied knew i was workin that day so it was planned im sure

that blows man, but karma will get him/them. as stated, should be real easy to figure out who's dodgin.
the best of friends, if using certain substance, wont hesitate to rip you off for all they can get IMO. seems you already have thoughts along that line. dont think i would listen to this part,but...be careful not to make it worse with the revenge thing. dont want leo showin up and lookin around;)

:hubba: some of the major downsides to material posessions is that they must be maintained, stored and protected, alas

:angrywife: the OldLady is always yappin at me because I had to build 3 barns to hold all of my stuff, have to provide heat, ventilation and light and must be constantly tinkering with it all to keep it up and running.

:rolleyes: then I had to secure it with alarm systems, cameras, locks and 125# guard dogs and expensive insurance policies

:rant: Shopping, buying, and having is fun :rofl:

oh ya when i get my revenge it will be swift. i wouldn't do anything to involve the leo's and i know this guy he don't wanna see them either.. im sure now i know who it was. but because he's a friend im gonna wait for more proof before doing anything. i'd hate to ruin a friendship and be wrong down the road. i think now it hurts me more knowing that someone i called afriend could do this to me. i've known them all for many years.

thanks everyone for lettin me talk about this here. this is again what seperates this forum from all the rest. its like a big group of friends from around the globe. always willing to listen and offer advise when needed. all you guys are great. thanks again

Puffin Afatty said:
Bummer, you dont need acquaintances like that :mad:

When I was in college, a roommates brother, similarly to Your Situation, comes in whilst I was taking a final and swipes my stash. I was really angry, and although I dont recall, probably threatened him with severe injury if he didnt return my stash :hitchair:

In those days [1976] what he stole was worth $400 to me so I took his motorcycle as collateral. His Brother made it good, replacing My stash with 1/2 his own, but the sniveling thief never came for the motorcycle out of fear or shame, I dunno which :rofl: I still have his motorcycle in the barn for the grandkids to ride on the 2-tracks out back. Not my best deal, but even 32 yrs later I maintain he still owes me the interest on the $400 ;) does anyone need a 1976 harley 125 cc :hubba:

now this is howww u get **** done man lol

slowmo77 said:
my i have a big fat lock on my plants, someone would have to make alot of noise to get to them.. but we never lock our doors. nobody around here does i don't think.. all my neigbors are related, my landlords family. he had to come from the woods . theres a dirt road a few hundred yards on one side of my house. they would have been seen. i asked if anyone seen a car they said no. so thats the only way.

thats the thing bout smaller towns. especially now a days as time goes by people forget its not the way things use to be. like u we never use to lock our doors either til someone walked in an stole our stereo. we knew it had to be someone we knew etc.. or neighbors woulda said somethin bout a suspicious car round my house when they all know our schedules who comes who goes etc. and if they see a regular come by they just think nothin of it and at the same time that person was prolly in y house wrappin up my dam stereo.
i dont care where u live who u know wat u do etc.. now a days u can not trust anyone. so now we lock our doors and it sucks cuz 4 people live here come an go different times and we only have 2 keys as its a secured building so they special keys and cant get more made for some stupid reason or it costs like 25 bucks for a spare made. dam theives....

slowmo77 said:
oh ya when i get my revenge it will be swift. i wouldn't do anything to involve the leo's and i know this guy he don't wanna see them either.. im sure now i know who it was. but because he's a friend im gonna wait for more proof before doing anything. i'd hate to ruin a friendship and be wrong down the road. i think now it hurts me more knowing that someone i called afriend could do this to me. i've known them all for many years.

thanks everyone for lettin me talk about this here. this is again what seperates this forum from all the rest. its like a big group of friends from around the globe. always willing to listen and offer advise when needed. all you guys are great. thanks again

u know wat i did one time when i figured a certain friend of mine stole some my weed? i asked him to go campin wit me and i knew that beins it was his favorite thing to do in the whole world that he wouldnt pass it up. and i told him i had smoke to bring cuz it wouldnt be right witout it. so when we got 100 miles from home where we was camping i played dumb like i forgot my smoke and kept wit it. and i knew he didnt come empty handed either just he hhad to keep it under wraps. he was gettin edgy after the first day an no smoke as everytime he went to get firewood or anything i tagged along like a shadow. then finally one time i stayed back when he went to get wood and i crept up on him and wat i knew would happen was happenin. he was burnin one in the woods by himself. . i left it be. i was sober and when he come back i mind fucked him bein he was high an i not and he started gettin weird. so i went thru his **** when he passed out and found the exact same lookin **** i got stolen from me. and i took it from him and went to bed. later the next day we woke and after breakfast i pulled out a fatty i rolled up the night before and started puffing away. he says "i thought u didnt have any weed man" and i just said to him. "i thought u didnt either" and i laughed and just gave him this stare down and him knowin he was out middle nowhere i knew he'd sweat it a bit. so i just played silent treatment and kept smokin to myself an not sharrin.
Now any normal friend who nothin to hide woulda asked to share. am i right or am i wrong? but he sat there the next couple days all silent as a mouse speechless.
also if it was his own weed i took from him dont u think he'd have noticed i took it and said somethin bout it that i was smokin after sayin im out? he never said a word. man i wonder wat went thru his head. the last night we were campin we packed up most everythin so we could split erly in the mornin so everythin was ready to go. and i left him out there in the middle of the night. alone. lol lol.. 2 days later i stopped by his house and he never answered his door and i knew he was there even. funny **** hey. i think that screwin wit his head was way sweeter than hurtin him over it. LOL but now if it was mass amounts.. that woulda warranted a lock in a sock while he was sleepin man...

this happened to me once, and i knew it was one of two people or both. person a and b. you need to talk to one that your closer to, and be like A told me you took my stash from my house, and B will probably confess that he or A actually did it either way if you think it was one of them and say the other confessed he did he might turn the other in. good luck

Slo, i hate to hear this my friend...I feel for the sorry SOB that done this bull s...I hope ya do find that POS sob tho ...Cut 'em till won't bleed no more then throw him out for the hogs ...Yall got hogs down there don't ye? i hope ya don't end up in the paper tho buddy, you be smart...just getcha place good and secure , then just let it go for bout a year(given that you figure out who)...Let 'em forget all about it, they won't never see it comin'...Then come down on 'em like a house on firre....Take it Easy tho slo, hope to be able to talk to ya again in a year ya know...

Sorry for your Loss Slo.... A real Bummer.... I got a better headline for ya though...

Man Found in Drag with EMPTY Mason jars in ***....

Here is the story....

Today a body was discovered in an alleyway in chicagos redlight district. Cops arrived on the scene at 4:20am after residents reported hearing screaming coming from the alleyway. Detectives arrived on scene to find a male victim believed to have been a local transvestite due to the male being clothed in womans garments. Upon further inspection they found what appeared to be Mason jars inserted into the mans anus. The detectives would not ellaborate on the NUMBER of jars found in the mans rectum, only to state that "The number was substantial". There was nothing inside the jars but they had a strong aroma of marijuana.

Police are trying to determine the identification of the transvestite and ask for your help. If you have seen the man pictured please call crimestoippers.

Dub_j said:
this happened to me once, and i knew it was one of two people or both. person a and b. you need to talk to one that your closer to, and be like A told me you took my stash from my house, and B will probably confess that he or A actually did it either way if you think it was one of them and say the other confessed he did he might turn the other in. good luck

thats how the cops and detectives do it. lol but it obviously works for them alot so why not try it.

slowmo77 said:

That incident sounds like something a kid or teenager would do in my opinion. I hope you lock your doors from now on or reset your latches. If it happens once and you do not protect yourself then most likely they will brag or feel as though they can do it again.

zipflip said:
now this is howww u get **** done man lol

:rolleyes: After relating that story, I got nostalgic and gave my old college roommate a call. After the usual catch up from the reunion 2 yrs ago I decided to come clean and being 32 or so yrs later I thought it would be a safe subject to discuss. I started by saying that I was ready to redeem the collateral for my $$ :rofl: and He told me His brother had been beaten and left permanently in a wheelchair, in 1979, trying to rip off a group of bikers in youngstown Ohio. :eek:
I felt kinda bad but said now I know why he never came back for the little harley. :eek: I probably shouldnt have asked for him to mail me the title, because my old buddy hung up on me and wont take my calls anymore. Alas, I may never get to ride that little 125 on the open road :rofl: but it is still fun for the kids :hubba:

New_2_Chronic said:
Sorry for your Loss Slo.... A real Bummer.... I got a better headline for ya though...

Man Found in Drag with EMPTY Mason jars in ***....

Here is the story....

Today a body was discovered in an alleyway in chicagos redlight district. Cops arrived on the scene at 4:20am after residents reported hearing screaming coming from the alleyway. Detectives arrived on scene to find a male victim believed to have been a local transvestite due to the male being clothed in womans garments. Upon further inspection they found what appeared to be Mason jars inserted into the mans anus. The detectives would not ellaborate on the NUMBER of jars found in the mans rectum, only to state that "The number was substantial". There was nothing inside the jars but they had a strong aroma of marijuana.

Police are trying to determine the identification of the transvestite and ask for your help. If you have seen the man pictured please call crimestoippers.

now thats funny! no allies around here unless its a bowling alley. lol

MercyEternity said:
That incident sounds like something a kid or teenager would do in my opinion. I hope you lock your doors from now on or reset your latches. If it happens once and you do not protect yourself then most likely they will brag or feel as though they can do it again.

oh no! ain't no teens anywhere around my house like that unless its family and the only teens it the family a 13 year old girls. i don't mess around like that. plus the only people that know anything about me here are family and the few that i've either worked with or do work with for many many years.

Latest posts

Back